Someone loves me, but i'm in love with another, what do I do?

So... I'm in love with a girl, and she might like me aswell and all. But there is this other girl friend i have, i think she might have started getting feelings for me. I know she hasn't been to lucky with love even though she is damn cute. But we go to all the same classes both the girl i like and the girl that likes me and i don't know what to do because i don't want anyone unhappy or sad.

Damn the typos

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in the position on the girl who likes you but you don't feel the same for. I'm not gonna lie- it sucks to be rejected by a guy because he's more into someone else but it sucks even more to be led on by him. Best thing for you to do is be straightforward. If that girl who you claim liked you a lot makes a move then reject her. She'll probably be sad about it but that's inevitable and she deserves to spend her time pursuing someone who likes her as much as she likes him. Ask our that girl you're interested in. Good luck.

• The thing is, how am i going to say no to someone who is obviously someone i care about (friend feelings)

• Thanks :-)

• No problem! If that girl is anything like most girls she'll move on so no need to sweat it

Most Helpful Guy

• Play it cool. Right now, do not assume the other girl is going to ask you out. You have a heart of gold and it is commendable to be aware of her bad luck, but that isn't your fault or your problem. Since you like this first girl you need to make a move on her. Don't wait around. If she ends up turning you down then you have a second chance with this other girl!

What Girls Said 5

• Are you attracted to the girl that likes you? If not, just let her know she's nice, but you only see her as a friend.

Does the girl that you like find you attractive? If not, move on... because you don't want to annoy her :) If she does... yay! Then you can be friends with one girl and date the other/ or find a new girl.

I know you want to make others happy--that's what I usually want too... but don't get yourself in a situation like mine. A few years ago, this guy liked me, but I found him annoying. I told him yes, anyway just to give him a chance... and it was my worst relationship! I broke up with him 2 months later!! You rule your life... play your cards right! Good luck!

• The thing i have the trouble with is properly saying no, i ofc line her as a friend but dunno how i am gonna say no... Without her being mad at me or not gonna talk to me again.

• ME too, it's hard to say no... Hmm... get her not to like you, in that way... somehow! Do you have different sexual interests or is there something weird about you? It sounds childish... but I can't think of anything? Or say you like someone else and she likes you (find out if that other girl likes you, first)!!

• It's very sweet how considerate you are, but you gotta follow your heart. Make sure you have a chance with that girl you already like and give it a try. If it doesn't work out maybe you could try with the other girl. Although, and it's very important, nobody likes to be second choice. So you gotta choose carefully.

• Part of life is being able to experience heartbreak. Since it shows that you are 16, I'm betting these girls are also around the same age as you. Hence, you probably don't have much experience with dating and real love. You are just infatuated with this girl and both girls are infatuated with you. Go for the girl you like, and your friend will have to learn about disappointments in dating. She's young, so she'll eventually find someone.

• Go with your feeling which is obviously for the girl u like.
    I am sure your friend will find someone.
    she will get over you.

• You should do what makes you happy. Would you want to be with a person for the rest of your life that you don't really like only to have her happy? I'm sure she'll find someone that cares about her more than you.

What Guys Said 0