Girls, How did you get your SO?

Girls who are current in real relationships right now (no, FWBs don't count because they're not real relationships) I am talking about bf/gf relationships. Anyways, how did you get your SO? Was it approach, friend first, or online dating site?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao we met on here and by chance went to the same university. Met up and have been dating ever since.

What Girls Said 12

• We were friends from 11 years old for the next four years. I had a crush on him for that whole time but had no idea that he liked me because he's always been a flirt. He flirted with anything that moved so I didn't see any signs that he liked me because it was basically just how he treated anyone else? Looking back, I can see signs. So yeah, I never asked him out. He got pissed off one night and got in a mood where he was like 'fuck it, whatever happens happens' and asked me out and I said yes and then hey-ho, we're still together after four and a half years.

• Childhood sweethearts.
    I have known him since we were 7.
    Literally grew up together. Started dating when we were 16.

• We were seated together in a high school math class, which is how we met and became friends. We started dating 5 months later and became official after a month.

• Tinder LOL but actually he asked for my number and I ignored him but he knew people I knew and I accidentally showed up at his house for a party so I felt like an ass and gave it to him then

• I got him by throwing apples!

• We met playing soccer and I thought he was cute so I asked a couple mutual friends about him relying on them being the gabby mcgabfests I knew they were haha a couple weeks later he asked me out.

• Well my ex and i (still in love though we aren't together) were friends when we were little then we kind of drifted as we got older then we reconnected because we were put in the same class at church and became friends again then we started flirting with each other here and there and it turned into more :)

• a chance meeting in a chatroom :D

attraction at 1st... huh chat? lol

• He approached me :)

• Tinder.

• I used black magic to make him fall in love with me and the rest is history.

• We've known each other our whole lives more or less (3 1/2 and 18months)... like I don't remember meeting him. He wasn't the nicest kid growing up but he had a rough road. We lived on a close knit block so occasionally we'd hang out but we were never really friends. All of my girlfriends ended up having a crush on him.. I wasn't interested. My friend called him and his friend over then when they got there got in a fight with his friend so him and I started talking and that was it... there was a spark that was just never there before. It was done.