Why do some guys have this issue?

Assume these two are friends he likes her she's into him that fact is clear, now why is it even when there's an 'all systems go' (from her) said male still struggles and or can't pull the trigger?

[ He still can't 'move' in anyway shape or form with her reguardless of the blatantly clear fact she is 100% resipricating his feelings -aka- there is no risk of rejection, period. ]

Most Helpful Guy

• he doesn't know how to, he's shy, are you sure he is sending signals?
    Girls can flirt and guys not get it cause they are clueless sometimes...

• I feel like he knew, all of his and my friends certainly found it obvious 😔

• thanks for mho!

Most Helpful Girl

• In this situation is she making a move and he's stuck or they are just both stuck?

In which case you answered your question... They are both stuck. It's no great mystery these things happen with human beings a lot. Any living being with an ego can get irrationally stuck. In cases like these, You can find insight into his behavior by examining your own:-)

That or they are not both equally interested. I guess you'll have to talk to him. No queries here can't be solved by communicating honestly !

:-)

• You mentioned ones ego, how would that play into such a thing and yes dead on both 'stuck'

What Guys Said 10

• It's not about rejection or fear of not having feelings reciprocated it's about feeling emotionally safe and sharing of resources in my opinion. Moving in together is a big commitment.

• You, just as it is with many women, probably aren't being nearly as clear as you think that you are. The signals that you think that you are giving off is probably actually coming across as signs of friendship rather than romantic interest.

• It could be for many reasons. You might be giving the green light in all areas but it may not be obvious to him. This has happened to me, a woman I liked once gave me nothing but positive signals but I couldn't see it at the time (obvious looking back but it sure wasn't then). "Love is blind"
    It also may be because your friends, he is scared to make a move in case it ruins the friendship and he won't want to loose that also.
    It may have nothing to do with you but maybe other things he has going on in his life (maybe not sure he wants or is ready for a girlfriend because of this or that going on). Maybe he likes you but also doesn't really want a girlfriend?
    Lastly, why does he have to be the one to do it? How about you make the first move?

• Hard to say. Maybe what you think is 100% interest from you only comes across as 50% interest to him.

• He's still not sure you want more than friendship (maybe he's had female friends who were more "clear" than you are but still turned him down), or he's not interested.

You could always make a move yourself...

• I don't have this issue.

• Maybe they are scared to propose or even they are pussies? Or have low confidence?

• Good question. One that I cannot answer.

• because deep down guys know how girls can be, and we also know girls dont really desire the opposite gender, they like us one day than the next they dont and we just wasted our feelings on being just dated and ditched and guys dont want to risk that

• I've been that guy. On three separate occasions... I don't know for me I guess it's just a massive lack of self confidence. Confidence to be a good boyfriend. Fear of having my life change a little bit since obviously life is different from single to being in a relationship. Maybe just fear of "if it's too good to be true it is."

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I've been there. I got bored of his "blindness" and made a first move - I went in for the kiss. Turned out he wasn't blind at all, he just liked the fact that I'm into him so he led me on. He rejected me with "I don't wanna risk hurting you if things don't work out". Like WTF? If you want to be sure, just kiss him. A kiss will answer your every question.