Confused & Need Some Advice! Please?

So I met this particular guy at work (who we will call BOB) a couple weeks ago and at first, I wasn't sure what to think of him... soon after though, we got to know each other somewhat and there was a lot of chemistry between us. BOB acted differently around me, than he would the other people and seemed genuinely interested. However, due to different circumstances, he had to go back to his home state which is pretty far away from me. Before we parted ways, we exchanged social media to keep up with each other. That night I sent him a thank you message through FB, hoping maybe a conversation would spark, but FB claims he's hasn't read it yet and that was almost two weeks ago now. Also, he hasn't "liked" any of my posts, but he's not really "active" on there either. I know he's online, because FB tells you. To be fair, he's kind of a shy guy, from what I can tell, but I'm not sure what to think. Maybe I'm overthinking things, I just don't know... maybe it's the distance factor? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

P. s. He's doesn't have a girlfriend, lol.

What Guys Said 1

• You should lure bob into your laboratory for sexy times.

What Girls Said 2

• Its hard but I think you need to move on from him. The fact he's not replying or liking any of your posts shows a lack of interest from him; perhaps he has moved on now that he lives somewhere else and thinks it won't be able to work out with you. Keep subtly testing the water through social media with him thought (checking to see if he likes any of your posts etc) but for the most part let him go

• You're obsessing over a facebook message? Maybe he hasn't read it, but even if he hasn't, if he did want to talk to you, he would contact you. Just let it go and move on.