Guys, How bad does teeth hurt for guys?

i always here guys say stuff about not using teeth but really how bad does a little teeth hurt? like is it not a turn on?

How long does a guy take to cum when getting a blow job?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Under no circumstances do you use teeth in a bj. When making out and maybe you tug on their lip gently is super hot but teeth are not hot in any way in any situation when it comes to the penis.

I don't care how hot and heavy we were getting or if the girl looked like a victoria secret model. If she started using teeth around my genitals I'm shoving her off and saying "fuck this shit" and leaving.

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on the girl.

I see it was a puppy dog. When you play with a puppy, it might bite. But even if it means to play, it doesn't know how to bite without force/without hurting you.
    Unfortunately, some girls bite like the puppy

• ask a dude to suck on your fingers... in the least sexual way possible and use his teeth... then multiply that by 1000

• Try it on yourself and find out. Unless you mean teeth on a dick or balls, which is terrible.

For the second question, "How long does a guy take to cum when getting a blow job?", it depends on the guy. Some can last over 30 minutes and some last less than 30 seconds.

• Depends on how hard you hit them with a hammer

• You're 15 years old, go do your math homework and stop worrying about dick!

• you know a uncircumcised penis is as sensitive as a clitoris right?

• It really hurts and starts to make the blow job unbearable

• And to answer your update it really depends how good you are with skills, I can take anywhere from a few minutes to 10 or more to make me cum