Am I the only guy who has to have an emotional connection with a girl to have sex with her?

Having sex with a girl I don't know anything about just doesn't really appeal to me. Am I the only guy who's like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are a wonderful guy and to say you need to have a connection you will have girls follow you everywhere

• But of course none of them no that cause I don't really know how to explain it to them. haha

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Of course not.

• Probably not. Maybe you're demisexual, that's a thing as well.

What Guys Said 8

• I find women sexually attractive if I don't know them but I would not want to actually have sex with them unless their was an emotional connection is that what you mean? Or are you saying the emotional attraction comes first then the sexual?

• Nope you definitely are not the only one. It doesn't do anything for me either. I could have given my v card to a girl before, but my thought was, why would I? Why would I give it to someone who doesn't care

• I am the same. I need a connection.
    That might be part of the reason that I have not touched anyone for almost 15 years.

• Some guys are very much like this. I think almost all guys would agree that sex is better this way, but most will take just sex because emotional connection takes a lot of work and effort usually.

• I think I am like that too... Or maybe not.. Kinda confused right now Lol

• No, with 7 billion people you're definitely not the ONLY guy, but you are also definitely in the minority.

• What if you were really horny and single and the girl was really, really, really hot?

• No you're not. But most of us can have sex if we're physically attracted and horny.