Guys, supposing you are deeply in love with a girl, would seduction from another girl work on you?

Okay. So you are deeply in love with a girl and another girl comes along and tries to seduce you, would it work? Lately i've read about 3 novels about guys being in love with some girl and resisted other girls coz their love was so deep for their girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm with a girl and I care for her (love), not just find her attractive... even if there is no intimacy (sex) yet, noone else is going to get to me. I've given myself to my GF/woman. I actually find other women a turnoff if they are too aggressive in that scenario. See... we aren't all that bad are we?:)

They've tried... and girls, I hate to say it... when they see a guy in love with a woman or that he is socially acceptable, will try to play this game sometimes... maybe because it makes them feel good, they draw from it?

The problem for men though (and women) is that when the relatinship is stressed... then you are vulnerable and the man has to have his wits about him or he will get pulled in by another woman. she doesn't have to be sexy, she just has to listen to him and sympathize... that will draw him away. So gotta stay away from other females when you are weak, even though you want to get away from the one causing pain. ... I know I went in another direction, but this is the other aspect.

Most Helpful Girl

• If seduction from another girl works on him then he wasn't REALLY deeply in love with his partner. At least that's how I see it. If they're not together yet then that's a different story though.

What Guys Said 11

• Well don't get your ideas from romance novels (their porn for women). However I think many wouldn't be seduced to leave a girl they really cared for but unfortunatley some might cheat on her (use the other girl for sex but maintain the relationship with the first). Not that I condone it its just people can be really terrible. I think (and hope) that most would be unaffected by the other womans advances.

• If the girl I'm so deeply in love with doesn't seem to reciprocate my feelings, or I just don't know if she does or if she's making it hard, then yeah, you could seduce me. Maybe it wouldn't even be such a bad thing if the girl I'm in love with found out.

• Seduction doesn't work on me at all regardless of whether or not I'm in love with a girl, if I'm with someone I'm not gonna be tempted away from her period.

• Only if you were already sexually involved. Otherwise it's pure fantasy.

A guys version would be marrying a gorgeous sexy girl, who's loving and kind, but also likes to pickup girls amd bring them home for you both to share.

• Only if the girl who you're "deeply in love with" doesn't reciprocate your advances enough.

• No, I would not be interested in touching anyone else.

• Depends on whose hotter baha

• No, it wouldn't.

• Nope. My loyalty is due to my self respect.

• Depends on how well and how much of a connection I already have with the girls. If the girl I like doesn't seem that interested and the other girls are already friends with a good rapport, then I could turn my attention.

But I have experienced feelings where I just want this one girl, but I don't believe such feelings would last forever.

• I'm going to go with no. I'm not dumb enough to betray my girl for another. Even if she is trying to seduce me. One two or even a fuck buddy is not worth giving up a woman that loves you over. Even if I'm not completly in love I still have my self respect. After her seduction failed depending on the circumstance she might just rape me. hey that would be an interesting twist in a novel.

What Girls Said 0