I am not happy with my life?

I am almost 24 and so dissappointment in life. I am not where i am at. I wished a lot but didn't care for my life. I feel unstable and restles... its like... is this what I really want? should I go for it? is this country I want to stay in? is this the guy I want? omg I haventhad a serious relationship? I am 24 ... my friends only drink do drugs and are fucked up... what should I do? im at rock bottom.

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing about wanting something I'd doing something for it...
    Nothing will come to you by itself...

But if your take efforts you will get what you want in your life!

It looks like your are in a bad influence.. Because of which your feel like that...
    So get out of that mess and do something...

What are your educational qualifications?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you are heading towards a breakdown and might even be depressed. You need to get help and by help I mean professional help. Someone who can help guide you and your life. Do you have loved ones you can reach out to?

What Guys Said 2

• Change it. Only you can do it. Find new friends (that are clean). Do things and go after things that you want. Your life is what you make it.

• "I am not where i am at"

That is literally impossible. I think what you meant to say was "I am not where I want to be".

What Girls Said 2

• Well, boo, time to make some changes.

• You should do some drugs with your friends. I mean it, it might make you feel better, even if only temporarily.