Im in a online relatioship with this wonderful girl and I can't seem to fully believe and trust in everything she says. Help?

So im only 16 and I've been talking to this girl for almost a year now and its been the best days of my life. Its an online relationship but it doesn't seem to effect us that much because i really love her. I understand that 16 is a young age to be dating and having trust issues. But most people tell me that im a lot more mature for my age than most guys. So i think thats why i really like serious relationships at such young age. The problem is i have trust issues and i have trouble believing in everything she says. I get worried that she might be getting tired of talking to me everyday since we actaully talk for hours everysingle day, as well as this i get worried that she might be doing stuff with other guys or she might just leave since she's found someone else. And other things like that. She has never ever given me reason to believe in that, id say she's given me more reason to not believe it actually but yet i still have trouble believing her. She is the most wonderful girl that I've ever met, and i think if it wasn't for her then i wouldn't be alive, i know it sounds silly but before we started talking i thought about suicide a lot. She has done all that for me and i still find it hard to trust her and i hate it. I really want to trust her and i just can't. Im scared that im driving her away with all this nonsence. Please can anyone help?

What Girls Said 2

• If you can't trust her, get over her.

• If you keep doing that to her, she will end up leaving you. It's extremely annoying having to reassure the other person all the time.

What Guys Said 1

• You can never know what exzacly is going in some one s mind and well am only 2 years older and I can tell you that you will go through a lot of stuff. So just be urself and if the girl does not tell you the thruth thank go and never look back. Easy to say but you are the one who will be laugh at if she is just playing with you 😢.