How to tell a guy I met online im fat before meeting up?

So I've been talking to a guy for about 3 months now, we talked on the phone and skyped but now he wants to meet up.. We live 2 hours apart and he's wants to come here.. I really do like him to be honest..
But he's skinny and im not... from my fb pics you can tell im big but not as big as i really am.. i dont think he knows i am THAT BIG 1.81cm/118kg
How should i give him a hint or something? i think he should know before we meet..
and yes im trying to lose weight.. its just happening so slowly (lost 12kgs in a year)

help me..

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you have to be honest with him. there's no other way about it. It doesn't matter if he is skinny or not, you are focusing too much on physical appearance.

Its VERY important that you tell him before meeting him, this way he knows, he can think about it and has time to decide if he actually wants to more forward with it or not. In other words, he would be more prepared and accepting of you or the real you.
    On the other hand, if you decide to surprise him when you meet him, it might shock him since mentally he could possibly have a different vision of who you are or what you look like, ending with negative results.

Also, he might be ok with it but just knowing you have kept this a secret all along could be the reason why he might be too happy with it. So its better to be honest, specially at this point in time when you two have been talking for a while and already plan to meet.

What Guys Said 10

• Give this bloke a chance to be cool.

Just tell him, but don't tell him the fact that you're big. He's seen your FB page, he knows you're no waif. Tell him that you're afraid that when he sees you that he'll be disappointed. He won't be, but he's the only one that can calm your nerves.

If you're looking for what exactly to say: "Blake (I named him Blake), I'm really looking forward to seeing you, but I'm really nervous that I won't be everything you've imagined." If he doesn't get the idea you'll have to be more frank, and and spell it out.

Also, this is a completely normal feeling. You're not the first to feel nervous about meeting someone for the first time.

• You should have had pictures and your profile be an accurate representation of who you really are

• Be up front. This is why net dating is absurd to me, people can too easily be lying about who they are.

Like me, I'm actually a mute 73 year old Asian man who only speaks Spanish and was born with a tail...

• You should just post full pictures of yourself that don't mislead people. It's just easier for you and then you'll know when you're meeting up next time, that he's seen all of you and still likes you.

• Don't do that weird angle pics to make yourself look slimmer and shit.

• You better hope he likes fat chicks.

• why do you feel you need too?

• 12kg per year is excelent , well done :)

• Date fat guys.

• LMAOO sorry but this is funny on a bunch of levels

What Girls Said 3

• That's why you put you're curvy on your profile. Just say I'm not size 0 I have curves and if he doesn't like you for who you are then don't bother. Fat can always go away and that's what people don't u understand its best to tell him because he might act like an asshole and at least you found out than later. And if he doesn't see a problem with your weight then you know.

• Just show a full body shot that shows it. It's not really fair to meet up without that kind of honesty in case it's a turn off for him. Guys have their preferences and he is going 2 hours out of his way to meet you. The least you could do is show some honesty. Wouldn't you be upset if you traveled out of your way only to find out a guy wasn't completely honest? It's rather selfish.

• If he's already seen full body pics of you, he's not gonna expect some skinny Victoria's Secret Angel to show up. I think you're just over-thinking this whole situation, just stop worrying and go with the flow.