Can you tell if someone is incompatible with you just by looking?

OK Looking, and research the person by their friends. I do this because the attractive girls I like I can't get no matter what. Different factors come into play: physical attraction, standards, romantic interest, and fulfill certain criteria.

Most Helpful Girl

• physical attraction

If someone is not physically attracted to you then you are not compatible. So yes, you can tell just by looking usually. There needs to be at least a certain level of attraction for most people, even you. You're not approaching girls you don't find completely unattractive, are you? Probably not because we all want to be attracted (to varying degrees) to our partner or potential partner.

What Girls Said 2

• i can feel their vibe and just know. the one thing i don't know is if he has a plan to fuck me over, not in the good way.

• Physical attraction

What Guys Said 2

• yeah i can most of the time tell if we are going to be good together or not

• Sometimes, more by how they dress or what they are doing than their actual looks.