Are girls turned off by Arab men?

Im Arab Christian by the way and are girls turned off by Arab men mostly White women since the area i live 90% White i live in Tennessee by the way

1|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason is because people can't tell whether you're a Christian or Muslim, because of the features. Christian and Muslim Arabs look the same. A lot of people mistakenly think that all Arabs are Muslim so they try to avoid you. Generally, not many people want to be close to Muslims.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't like Arab Muslims; they're mostly fine with Arab Christians.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Coptic Christian @FCB99? Is this what you are referring to?
    I dated a Coptic when I was living in the New York City area and I never had a problem with this.
    It all depends though on what the girl is looking for in the USA.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if they look like this
    65.media.tumblr.com/.../...gLXS41sy1faio1_1280.jpg

😍👌🏻
    But then Toni Mahfud is probably more German than anything lol

0|0
    0|0
  • an arab christian is basically my first preference lol, so no i think they're great.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm turned off by men who are really pushy. In my experience, Arab and Middle Eastern men tend to be very pushy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am. It has more to do with their mentality and religion then how they look. Although I'm rarely attracted to Arabs or other semites.

0|1
    0|0
    • People prefer an Arab Christian far more than a Muslim one. No sane woman would marry a Muslim.

• I literally just like white men. I wouldn't say I'm turned off.. but I'm not turned on either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately... I think that's just how things are these days. I don't think all women are like that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you're from Lebanon, just thell you're Lebanese instead of Arab. That would give a better impression.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's because girls automatically think you're a Muslim. Western girls don't like Muslim guys but they sure as hell wouldn't mind an Arab Christian guy.

0|0
    0|0