Girls? U prefer being asked out by text or call?

I wanna ask out a girl, we texted but never talked on the phone before. I won't see her in person so asking out in person is not an option.

I'd be great if u can explain why u chose what u chose.

• Text
    27% (6)71% (5)38% (11)Vote
  • Call
    73% (16)29% (2)62% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you've never met her; and never even talked to her (!)

Do it in person (and yes, I read your little "not able to ask her out in person" bs)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• A call is more personal, it means you have put in real time, effort and thought. If a man called me and asked me out, as opposed to text me, I would definitely accept the invitation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Calling is usually better cause it's more personal and you get to hear the person's tone where as texting is just monotone words. Personally I prefer to be asked out in person though.

0|0
    0|0
  • These days (some ) people text more than they call so it's not a big deal to me if a guy ask me out via text.

0|0
    0|0
  • texting was what happened to me, nothin wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • in person or phone call

0|0
    0|0
  • Text if that's all you've done I guess. I personally think y'all should start talking on the phone then when it's kinda normalish ask on the phone

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely call her up! It doesn't feel as real over text and it doesn't hit you as hard. If possible, FaceTime her!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like texts personally

0|0
    0|0
  • ring me and ask me out

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer in person but that's not an option. So calling is the best in the scenario

0|0
    0|0
  • Because then I can think about it rather than being put on the spot

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!