Girls? U prefer being asked out by text or call?

I wanna ask out a girl, we texted but never talked on the phone before. I won't see her in person so asking out in person is not an option.

I'd be great if u can explain why u chose what u chose.

• Text
  • Call

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you've never met her; and never even talked to her (!)

Do it in person (and yes, I read your little "not able to ask her out in person" bs)

What Girls Said 11

• A call is more personal, it means you have put in real time, effort and thought. If a man called me and asked me out, as opposed to text me, I would definitely accept the invitation.

• Calling is usually better cause it's more personal and you get to hear the person's tone where as texting is just monotone words. Personally I prefer to be asked out in person though.

• These days (some ) people text more than they call so it's not a big deal to me if a guy ask me out via text.

• texting was what happened to me, nothin wrong with it

• in person or phone call

• Text if that's all you've done I guess. I personally think y'all should start talking on the phone then when it's kinda normalish ask on the phone

• Definitely call her up! It doesn't feel as real over text and it doesn't hit you as hard. If possible, FaceTime her!

• I like texts personally

• ring me and ask me out

• I prefer in person but that's not an option. So calling is the best in the scenario

• Because then I can think about it rather than being put on the spot

What Guys Said 0