I'm a white guy but I want to know why are so many black girls so mean? Any other guys experience this?

I'm a white guy and on here it seems black girls are really into white guys, so I took it as a sign that black girls like white guys then, but whenever I try to chat up a girl who's black they always give me the cold shoulder or are just outright rude. I even offered and came up to a girl and offered to buy her a drink and all she did was side eye me and say I'm not even kidding "Get the fuck away from me"

I think I'm a decent looking guy and I have never had any problems with other races of girls, but its seems black girls are always so mean. I asked one of my friends who's black and he says the same thing. He told me that's just how black women are and he doesn't date them anymore and to not bother with them.

So why is it black girls are really mean to guys when we try to talk to them? Are they like this with all guys? Any others on here experienced this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all black women are like that lol, but honestly having some random person approaching you about a, b, c or d can be creepy to some. Anyways as I'm only half, I am dismissive of most men that approach me, partly because I'm tired and don't want to deal with most people and partly because I'm in a relationship, Every girl is different, I wouldn't generalize them though, bad idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, in fact a couple years ago I went to a club in NYC where I was about the only white guy there. Yes, every girl I approached shot me down, but they were much nicer about it than white girls usually are...

What Girls Said 4

• I have no idea what you are talking about dude. I can be a raging bitch sometimes and I could use snow as camouflage.

• You shouldn't make blanket statements like this based on very limited experience. Just because your interactions with some black women have been negative doesn't mean all black women are mean to all white men.

• I have a few broad examples as to what the "mean" ones go through in life but it's really cut throat.. I don't think you're ready for that

• Honestly, it may seem like it's only black chicks in your case bc that's all you've been approaching, but you can get the bitch from any race lol. Out here where I live, the Filipino and Hispanic chicks are no joke when it comes to being mean.

• I approach all races of women who I find attractive, but I always get the rude attitudes from black women.

• Hmm, could just be bad luck lol I promise it's not a race thing though

What Guys Said 0