What's the trick?

How to get hindu guy? any indian guys here?

0|1
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering how thirsty lots of them are... shouldn't be too hard XD You're probably already getting a shitload of messages from Indian dudes in your PM box.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol but you wouldn't get any messages from Me so don't generalize please

• Show All
    • i dont mean im looking for dates on this site , sorry if you misread

• "Dude, that's why I didn't say "all". I said "lots". Learn to read."
      Get your condescending ass outta here. Pretending to not be a bigot while making a subtle bigoted post. Lots of guys of all races are thirsty. The only difference between guys from India and guys from elsewhere like in the West is that there is a population of over a billion in India while countries like US is 3 to 4 times less populated. Plus the thirsty guys in Western countries can be subtle since their English is better usually while the thirsty guys from India are very obvious and creepy since their English is usually isn't as good. But of course bigots like you would overlook these factors and make condescending comments while pretending to not be one.

What Guys Said 4

• They are normal peoples just talk with them normally. Don't act for a person be yourself he would like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Catfish?

0|0
    0|0
  • Catfish.
    A real woman would know that it's not hard to get a guy of any background if she appeases to his sexual desires.

0|0
    0|0
  • Begin to sell curry and all indians within a 60 miles radius will line up infront of your house.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!