If the person you are interested in works all the time and doesn't have time for you do you give up?

At work he sits next to me and rolls his chair so we sit back to back and feel each other. Or side by side so we can touch hands. He has hugged he so tight to soak me up at work. And we have hung out three times. We kissed and cuddled and played pool and had beers. He stayed the night once it was great. He told me the last time intense things he feels wanting to be with me but he has to get up early for work and it was late already 1 am and he wouldn't get sleep w me.

But it he has a ton going on in his life that he has shared and money is his priority so he works two jobs no days off.

He he is always worried about his daughter that he thinks is in a dangerous situation because of the mother being in a bad situation.
He has a lot he has shared that he doesn't tell people. I feel we have something and every time he is near me at work I melt.

i was asking if he had a gf? I was wondering since time passes till he is with me. And girls at work flirt at him. He keeps saying I am his only one. He holds me in the car and kisses me and looks at me and says it. He then texted me that again. I know girls must think he is cute and sweet and nice I dont blame them.

• Wait it out
  • Don't waste your time
  • Don't push him for time he made it clear
  • Let him call when he wants to see you
We talked. He can't have a relationship he isn't himself I told him he isn't himself. He agreed & he brought up some of his behavior. He is like I am not even me it isn't fair I can't give you me. He knows how I feel, he can handle my feelings and emotions which is good. I told him I love &adore him. It is not something I can ignore or put on hold. Because for me LOVE is sincere and deep and seIfless. It just hurts he can't return it. He cares about me he said give him time.
I absolutely feel awful he has all these girls flirting with him and at least this guy stopped by to flirt with me. I want to die I don't think he even gets it or cares.

Most Helpful Guy

• I said not to waste your time. His daughter will be his top priority for a long time and making money is his next. So that leaves you as his # 3 priority which isn't a good place for you to be. I don't know how long you'll have to wait for him to find time good quality time for you but I have a hunch it'll be a long time. Meantime, being concerned about his daughter and trying to right the situation which he should try and do is not a problem you should be involved in or be waiting on the side months/years until he takes full custody of her or loses custody. There's probably child support involved or there will be. I know a situation here that's almost like the one you're in and I've often wondered why the girl doesn't try to find another guy that has much less problems. Actually, it's all up to you and what you think you deserve when it comes to a boyfriend as far as having adequate time together and his having money to spend on you at least sometimes. Don't you think it'd be nice to be his top priority? Even then relationship pose challenges. But right now you are really dealing with a lot. If you truly love each other and you know you can trust him completely, then he may be worth waiting for. But still expect a bumpy road ahead. It just seems like right now his plate is full. If he can't find a spot to put you in then I think it'd be better for you to think of moving on before you get much deeper with him and involved with his daughter too and maybe some other new developments as well. At your age I'd look for a new relationship that's much simpler unless your willing to take on the task at hand. Good luck! .

• I know I feel like I want it to work but I keep my options open I would not cheat on him but I would break up if i felt it was going nowhere

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone chooses to have a partner in life, then they make time. I have had this conversation with my SO recently. Because he took on a new job that means we basically lost ALL the time we originally got to spend together between his already busy work life. And I said, me getting 5 minutes with you while you're lying in bed with your eyes closed is not time together, you're just "fitting me in" you aren't "making time for me", you chose me, you chose a relationship.
    A child, death in the family, money problems are all problems he has, and obviously he is going through a crap time, so not like you are expecting him to take a 2 week holiday for you. But yes, if you feel you aren't getting enough time with him, tell him that.

What Guys Said 1

• so you already slept with him?

• Yes a few times. The energy is amazing. But I think we won't for a while. Just work on being there for him. And see if that cements our friendship base. We can do the physical when he feels more himself.

• You can't blame him because you love this dude lol... mark my words. He will use you.

• " special somebody "

Why not find a man who is going to see. you as his special girlfriend... please your better off.

What Girls Said 9

• I wait it out

• If they want you in their life, they will make time by reorganizing and prioritizing things. If they aren't making time to see you, you aren't high on their priority list and thus no that valuable to them.

• Do not waste your time
    If someone likes you they will make time

• I feel like that. I really do. I feel like he is also depressed he had a death in his family and he is worried about his daughter.

• i'd say don't waste your time

• Take it from me, I've tried this. For four months I was in a relationship with a guy who worked a minimum of 60 hours and often broke 80. It isn't worth it. Work is all he has to talk about. You're splitting whatever "free time" he has with his friends and family, who all want to spend more of it with him. You'll end up attending awkward group events where everyone is vying for his attention. You'll feel alone and unwanted. By the time it's over, you'll hate him.

• Move on, man. Not worth it. He's not willing or able to commit to anything real. Maybe sometime in the future it can work out, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• i would just say put the ball in his court. if he wants to make time for you he will take the initiative

• No I wouldn't waste my time on a workaholic.

• I think he has too much on his plate to have someone else in his life right now.