How to get my best friend to break up with her boyfriend?

My best friend Cae is in a relationship rn with this guy named Noah. Honestly don't like the guy for multiple reasons, but I honestly just don't think they'll survive this summer, because she's going to be really busy and so will he. I want to convince her to break up with him so she can avoid a bigger heart break in the future. Seriously please help

P. S. Don't say I'm being a bad friend, I really just want some advice on how to do this. I've been trying but I will admit Noah is pretty good at countering my arguments

Okay nevermind guys, realized I was being a douche. Thanks for the "advice"

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should try and get your best friend to break up with her boyfriend. If she's happy with him then leave her be.

I have a friend who's trying to do this exact thing to me right now and I am resenting her so much for it. If you want to risk losing your friend forever, then go ahead but if you want to keep your friend, then I suggest staying out of their relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• welll there is not much you can do when a guy can counter every argument, he can get most of the best girl defenses of a girl till he feels relaxed enough to know she won't lave even if she tried lol.

till he does something thats extremely hurtful to her or something that disrespects her all you can do is set back and let her make the mistake. thats how most people learn.

just be there when it happens and dont ever say i told you so to her or anything because a freind never really rubs another friends face in a mistake.

What Girls Said 3

• Leave them alone and let their relationship run its course.

• It's not your place to try to control her dating life. Don't.

• It's none of your business, leave them alone. Their relationship is not about you.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude while you mean well and want to help her avoid the heart ache , this has no way of doing anything but blowing up in your face. As much as you think it's best the best thing you can do is let time sort it out. If you come between them , in the end you will be the bad guy and it could cost you your friend all together.

• you're a moron.

"I honestly just don't think they'll survive this summer, because she's going to be really busy and so will he"

Then why do you wanna break them up? Just give them a chance to be together and let their relationship run its natural course. They deserve that.