What are the pros and cons of dating sites?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Obvious pro is u can get dates and possibly a relationship.

Another pro u really don't have to try. You could easily send the same message out to 1000 girls and wait for a bite. I think that's called fishing. But make sure u check out their page and add some stuff about that.

Cons.
    You really don't know these people. They can be portary anything online. In person they might be something else.

I don't know anymore I don't online date I online fuck . I only ask girls I'm wanan date in real life

What Girls Said 2

• Pro: Can lead to a relationship. 😍
    Con: Catfishes.😭

• Con: Players, liars and cheaters. Almost no guy is looking for a serious relationship even though they say they are.
    Pro: Possible to get in contact with a lot of people you'd probably never meet otherwise and you don't have to approach random strangers outside.

What Guys Said 4

• Pros: In our society today it's easier to talk over the phone or internet than it is to talk in person so therefore it's easier to meet new people and talk.
    Cons: Catfishing. And well when you finally meet in person it's extremely awkward.

• Pros :
    ONS
    Relationships
    Less hazzle
    Cons :
    Stalkers
    catfishes
    Girls with ultra high standards

• You think you have a chance but they are cam models, owners of the site or really picky. Sometimes you luck out. I used to have some luck with it but not anymore, I'm better in person now

• Pros: there are none
    Cons: online dating
    ... yet I still do it