What kind of disease has she?

older sister of 29 has serious issues, she lives at home with us and she refuses to move out, she has these weird ideas of moving to america and starting a life there but she is already 29. She curses out our mother, is disrespectful, and extremely religous, she brainwashed me when I was 17 with al these weird ideas of jesus this and that, I went on a destructive path because of her, she was a bad example, just hanging around her made me depressed and her thoughts became mine... now im almost 24 and lost a lot of time... I do go to school but socially im weak. What is wrong with her? she has no friends, no job, always in her room, she always curses and fights since she was 16 and she 'rebukes' anything in the name of jesus. She is absolutely insane... why?

Most Helpful Guy

• In many cases, schizophrenia manifests itself as hypereligiousity.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is spoiled.

What Guys Said 2

• You can call her religious all you wish , it doesn't make it so. She has problems that's obvious , but Jesus nor religion is to blame. Stupid is as stupid does.

• You're a weak person. You should help her, not try to diagnose his disease. Make her visit a professional and support her. America is no heaven, especially if you are not rich.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she just doesn't fit in with your family