How do I get over this?

My boyfriend knows all of my insecurities. When we were fighting about a week ago he used one of my biggest insecurities to hurt me. He says what he said isn't true and that he was mad and was trying to upset me on purpose. He has apologized many times and I know he regrets it. I really want to just move on because I really love him but I don't know how.

Most Helpful Guy

• People often say things in the heat of the moment that they don't really mean. If it's the first time it's happened, I'd say talk about it with him. In relationships, people will learn about each other's vulnerabilities and insecurities. That's just the nature of the beast.

If he brings them up on a regular basis or whenever you have a fight (which you occasionally will), then that's when you need to reevaluate things.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need some time to get over it. Time will eventually numb the pain you're feeling right now.

What Guys Said 3

• You love a man who abuses you emotionaly, if you stayed with this man you will have the biggest regret in your life

• Forgive him if you love him.

• If he is truly sorry then forgive him. If he does it again then you should ditch him

What Girls Said 0