How to stop paying for everything?

I've been seeing this guy and from date 1 he's making me pay for everything: the cab, the club, the drinks, the food, etc. One night we went to a small restaurant, I told him I wasn't hungry, so he told me to wait for him, he's was gonna buy a sandwich and come back. He came back with the bill, telling me he didn't have any money! He saw how frustrated I was, so he told me that he's not getting paid, and that he's sending his salary to his family! I really really like him, he's so sweet in general, but when it comes to money... I don't know how to make this stop without losing him. Any help please? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• dont make plans till he has money in hand , he seems like a moocher if he doean't

What Guys Said 4

• He isn't a man

• Then tell him ifa you don'ta gota no money, then you don'ta geta no sandwich...

• put your foot down or use white lies: oh no! i left my wallet at home can you get this?

• So, you're experiencing what guys have always had to endure?

• I actually never let a guy pay for me, even when he insists. So no.

• Then you are a rare girl and you should dump him for someone who treats you a bit better.

Either that, or sit him down and let him know this is not on.

What Girls Said 1

• Dump him or deal with it. Tell him it annoys you and if you can't handle it, peace out.