I'm so sad. Help.

I'm so sad. I don't know what I'm doing with my life. All I do is go to school and there I'm not very social. And I can't do anything. You have good advice, but I can't do anything. I've said things like this before and no one can help. I'm 16 and look good, IMO. It's weird when other people say they're shy.. They still function normally and do things with people. I'm too shy, I can't do any of that. I want a girlfriend but of course, I need to learn to be social with everyone first, before trying to talk to a girl. I don't see anything changing soon and it kills me. I don't even know why I'm writing this, I'm just going to get variations of the same old answers...

Oh well. I just wanted to share :(

Why would a girl or anyone be interested in me anyway. I'm boring.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're only 16 and thinking about this slight dilemma way too much. Who has game at 16? Wanna-be-playas? Half of these men are probably still virgins, no game, or more likely to be sexually inexperienced (even the ones who are outgoing and social). If you're handsome, then you're more than likely to attract more women than they would! Try being friends with her and getting to know her first. Remember, the key is to not to get women to like you, but for you to be more selective on who wins you over. After all you're good-looking, why wouldn't they?

Never say you can't d anything. Everyone is GOOD at something. You just haven't figured it out yet! Some people are late bloomers, others are not. It's not that serious.

What Girls Said 3

• boring is ok to some girls instead of shooting as high as a girl friend shoot for a firend first that is what I did. I was not only shy I didn't speak at all when I met my best friend. We were at school at band camp (ok no jokes) and she said hey and introduced herself. I wanted to say hey really really bad but just could make myself. Later as we were sitting in the band room (refrain from jokes) I finally forced mydelf to say hello and tell her my name. I spoke a little fast but I got the point across. It took me to my 3 year to fel totally comfortible around everyone. The first step and hardest thing is to start talking to people. Best of luck. Know that you aren't alone.

• dont be so down on yourself hunn. you definitely don't need 2 be huge in ur social life to get a girlfriend. maybe if you open up to one girl, she'll feel special and want to date you or something.

and btw you say ur boring. if you were boring, I don't think you'd be getting any responses on here. =]

-jamie

• Sweetheart you said it yourself. You're 16. Everybody's scared of everybody at 16. My advice, find yourself a hobby. In the real world. A sport or club, church is always good. Or hey, get a job. I know that doesn't sound like a lot of fun, but it will help I promise. Just give yourself something to do where other people are around you. Don't say anything if you're too uncomfortable. The more you get out there, the more comfortable you will become. Best of luck to you.

What Guys Said 1

• it'll be ok if you wanna talk more messenage me we'll talk 1on1 ok