Do women reject short men (also) because they think they have a small penis?

if so it pisses me off since mine is 8 and a half inches and i'm 5'2"

Updates:
come on. so few answers?

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I'd reject someone that short because they are simply a midget compared to me (5'10") and I don't like living with constant back pain and in addition to those reasons I find that the vast majority of short guys has some kind of height complex which is just an ultimate turn off.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope you don't think me as a short guy who has height complex because i really don't have any complex about my height as a 172 cm man:)

• Show All
    • Yeah you're right i can't count as a short person even if i sometimes really want to very short;)

• O wow so tall! Sexy

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Nope. I know I just don't feel all that feminine next to a man shorter than me - because I'm also pretty short myself.

0|0
    0|0
    • what does a man's size have to do with your femininity?

• Show All
    • @anonman32 Don't disagree, but if I don't feel like my man can protect me, we're just not going to work lol

• I agree with LitlleSally, I don't feel very feminine next to a guy who's shorter than me, I'm only 5ft 2 and I'd find it off putting to date someone who is shorter than me...

• Somehow I encounter more often, that short men pack quite something. This guy who was just 5 cm taller than me (I'm 160 cm) has quite a large one. Thick too.

1|0
    0|0
    • They don't have bigger ones on average, it's just that their lenis looks bigger against a smaller body. If you put an 18 cm dick on a guy who is 160 cm and you put the same size on a guy who is 194cm, it'll look much bigger on the short guy

• Show All
    • @Rocket_Queen OK thanks

• @Rocket_Queen your username made me think otherwise lol

• That has nothing to do with it, how silly. Women mostly are attracted to taller guys, period, big d**k or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like guys shorter than me, #sorrynotsorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really what crosses my mind when short comes to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just don't find men shorter than my mother attractive. Hell, I don't find men shorter than me attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Women reject short men with attitudes like yours

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all... I just prefer someone who is taller than me. I don't know why

0|0
    0|0
  • You being 5'2 is just unattractive, your dick size doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @Fearless_banana what do you want from me?

• He wants you to man up and accept your situation, whining about something you can't fix isn't going to help.

What Guys Said 9

• im 6'9" and i have a nine inch dick but penis size doesn't relate to body size and im sure most girls know that. i get rejected because im way too big lol

0|0
    0|0
  • When will manlets learn..

0|0
    0|0
  • Howz weather down there OP baha

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 6'-2" here a whole foot taller than you 😎
    Although i have a pretty big dick its not 8-1/2 so you do have me there 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6 feet tall with a 4 inch penis, so I have the opposite problem. I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0
    • You 'd be an idiot to

• Show All
    • nobody will ever see it and you're overestimating my height (underestimating my shortness). that guy must've been taller if he's taller that most women around. i'm 5'2'' while even 5'8 is short for a man

• He is YOUR height, roughly (I never asked him, but he was shorter than all the girls in our department). Believe me, I'm not mistaken. He was extremely short. The girl who married him was taller than the other girls.

• I guess they just reject men bragging about it the whole time. These questions are soo stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'8 and my dick is around 6'3 inches.. With good thickness

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5" and my dick is only about 5 inches...

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of women do expect tall men to have bigger dicks.

1|0
    0|0