My best girl friend confused me. Please help?

So my best friend is this stunning 16 year old blonde named Caelin, and she's dating this guy named Noah. I'm TJ and I'm single as always. We always talk at night on Skype until about 12:30 or so.
Anyways she has told me all the sexual stuff she and Noah have done and we always talk about how I missed an opportunity to date her because I did, I legit had about 30 different chances for me to date her and I blew them. I would like to make it clear that, I would not be dating her for the sexual stuff; she's my best friend and I honestly think I may be in love with her, like not high school I love you, but full on I FREAKING AM IN LOVE WITH HER.
Last night we talked and she was telling me since her boyfriend is leaving colorguard, they won't see each other as much, so they may have to break up. I then asked what would happen to me and her if that happened. She said that after a month (mourning period) if I didn't ask her out she'd kick my a**. I don't know how to take that. Does she still have feelings for me? (She had a huge crush on me from elementary through middle school) She also said if she broke up with him that she would want to do ALL the stuff to me that she does to him. I want to be her boyfriend so bad, but I don't know what to do? Should I just wait for it to fall down by it self or should i try and help push their relationship over? (P. S. I swear on my life, except for this situation I'm the most selfless human being on the earth. I'm talking volunteering at animal shelters and food banks and all of that and would never let Caelin get hurt)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so. She is using you as a second option.

What Guys Said 1

• Hi Tj. Firstly don't click ananymous is you're going to say your name. If you are in love with her and she wants to be with you and wants to you to ask... So why don't you ask her out and be happy. If I were you I'd just let the relationship fail and be ready for her. She will need a shoulder to cry on it has to be yours.
    Best of luck man.