Have you dated someone from a different culture and religion?

So what's your culture and religion and what was the person you were saying culture and religion. What was the experience like. I'm African-American and my religion is Christian. I'm dating this guy who is from Senegal, born and raised there and he's Muslim. So far it's good, he's very kind and generous. He's teaching how to speak his native language.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I believed in GOD
    she believed in atheism

Most Helpful Girl

• "native language" of senegal? u mean french or something else. i've dated a hardcore catholic and it didn't work out at all.

• What's your question? The don't only speak French...

• I didn't day national though, I said native.. And yes Wolof

• Say*

What Guys Said 14

• i definitely have. i've dated jewish girls, white girls, Spanish, hispanic, black... my wife is of swedish, german, and English descent

• She was Somali and muslim, I've never seen anyone freak out about their hair like that before... yikes.

• Her parents were Walloons, mine were Flemish.

• Yeah, that's how I've been learning Spanish

• The closest I can get is my best friend. She's Chinese and an atheist. My ex is Irish Catholic and I'm a Catholic of Italian descent.

• im muslim and my culture is pakistani, but i never had a chance to date someone from a different culture and religion

• I don't date but I've been acquainted with many people from all over the globe with many different religions.

• i have dated a couple i guess dated christain and pagan girls before

as for race a few white girls and a half cast once for a while minus that im kept pretty busy :)

• Yeah I dated a girl from Vietnam. She moved here when she was 21 and she's catholic, so she's about as culturally different as you can get from me. She's really sweet and fun. It didn't work out, but we're best friends now.

• Yes Jew.

• I dated a sryian girl before but she was muslim and arab so nope

• I've never dated one, but I've asked some out, though.

• Yup I have previously hooked up with a Spanish and Two American women and I am Indian myself

• You shouldn't be prayin to no blonde haired blue eyed jesus.
    Fuck christianity and the white devil who forced it upon his African slaves by whipping and castrating them.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm white/American and I'm seeing a Dutch/Ghanaian guy. Neither of us are religious. We're from the same counry though!

• Thats nice that you can embrace someone 's differences like that. I couldnt. Just too much friction for me.

• I've dated a Korean but we had the same religion which is none :P

• I can date someone from any culture but religion might be harder to get by.

• I'm of Italian descent and I'm Roman Catholic and both guys that I liked were Italian and Ram Catholic.