Cute guy, but has gf?

There is this cute guy in my class but he has a girlfriend. I think he isn't happy with the relationship but i don't want to break them up. He texted me i love you and didn't say "wrong number" or anything showing he didn't mean to send it. Should i flirt with him back or should i let him and his girlfriend do their thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• do you know that he knows your number?

• that sounded fucking stupid.

what i meant to ask, do you know that he knows that he has your number

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be that hoe...

What Guys Said 2

• Approach him in a non flirty way. If he is unhappy for just a few days or weeks, which can be normal in a relationship that means he isn't trustworthy. Who says he won't do the same to you if you have something with him? Also, him texting you i love you out of the blue isn't really normal stuff... Ask around as well and see what other people say, both guys and girls, about him

• Avoid

What Girls Said 2

• You should just let their relationship run its course, however nothing is wrong from talking to him.

• I would leave it alone lol. If he wants you, he'll leave her on his own. Usually when a guy acts like that and he has a girlfriend, it's because he's not ready to leave her.