Do you think he would ever give me a chance? We have hooked up a few times but he goes for other girls?

So there is this boy I have liked since the 8th grade. We just graduated & are going to different colleges next year. He is cute and funny but he also would be considered a "bad boy" and that's what really attracts me to him. I am a short blonde with blue eyes an athletic body. Many people (adults, friends, guys) tell me I'm very beautiful/stunning/hot/pretty/gorgeous. And a lot of guys try to hookup with me but I say no unless I really like them. Overall, I would say I am kinda shy but very well liked. I have a ton of friends and everyone would describe me as the sweetest and most optimistic girl at school. But here is the problem.. The guy I like is really confusing me. Sometime last summer he was really drunk and he randomly called me and told him I make him nervous when he talks to me. That could mean nothing since he was drunk. So time goes on and we ended up hooking up towards the end of the summer. We never talked/hungout since. On prom night this girl (Laura) invited him to the party I was at too. Laura is nothing like me she is very obnoxious, literally bipolar, rude, and wears a lot of makeup. So they didn't end up doing anything that night but when everyone was asleep he woke me up and asked if I would hookup with him and I did. Time goes on... And I ask him to study with me for one of our finals... It was fun this was the first time we really talked. It was flirty and fun. I was sober at first but he came to my house high and I ended up smoking too too then we hooked up again. That Monday when I walked past him in the halls he said hi to me. So this past weekend I had a party at my house and he came. I was really drunk and asked him to hookup and he denied me! But then later he came into my room and tried to but I wanted to sleep. He always seems to go for the more trashy girls. The girls are mean, not as pretty, and have barley any friends since they are mean. But I just don't get why he goes for them but won't give me a chance? Should I just give up?

What Guys Said 1

• He isn't interested unless it's to fuck. You should move on

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should give up. He sounds like a manwhore.