Would you rather be in a long term relationship with a introvert or an extrovert?

Mostly curious, I'm an introvert and I like shy girls. What's your opinion and why?

• Introvert
  • Extrovert

Most Helpful Girl

• According to my Meyer Briggs personality test I am most compatible with introverts when it comes to relationships. I don't know if it's true yet cause I've never dated an introvert, only ones I've been with were extroverts that didn't last too long lol. Maybe I should try introverted guys next time. (I am an extrovert)

Most Helpful Guy

• The good thing about having an introvered girlfriend is that she will rarely, if ever, put you in a situation that makes you jealous. Afterall, what is there to be jealous about if your girl has very few friends and practically talks to nobody but you.

However, introverted girls can be boring because they are usually not very talkative and tend to wanna stay at home rather than going out and doing anything.

If i could find an introverted girl and got her to open up to me and become more chatty, then that'd be perfect.

What Girls Said 23

• Being with an introvert sounds easier because I'm an introvert too. But I am currently dating an extrovert and I love him to death. It has definitely made our relationship more challenging, but I feel that it's worth it.

• I'm more of an extrovert and I'm drawn to guys that are more extroverted, however I don't really care that much. I've liked/dated guys that are introverts as well, but if given the choice, I'd say I'd choose an extrovert.

• I'm fine with either introvert or extrovert as long as they are confident. I'm an introvert by nature.

• Extrovert as I'm an extrovert myself so I like to have a social person to do social things with me on my side :)

• I like being in a relationship with extroverts that understand my introversion. So like, if they want to go out to the bar one night, and I tell them to go alone/with their friends because I want a quiet night in by myself, I want them to be cool with that and not sulk. It might be easier to be in a relationship with an ambivert, as an ambivert myself.

• Probably an extrovert since I'm an extrovert. I'm also an introvert though... so I'm not sure.

• I'm a major introvert and I don't really like to talk so I need an extrovert who loves talking and can balance me out.

• I like both but prefer an extrovert. I'm an introvert of sorts and being with an extrovert helps bring me out of my shell.

• I am extrovert , so i prefer the same.
    :)

• Introvert because I prefer most of the time I spend with people I care about to be one on one time. It would be easier with an introvert :)

• that's a hard one. i'm more of an introvert, but i like to hear people talk. I also like to talk a lot if the topic is one we both enjoy talking about. Other than that, I'm quiet... who knows?

• I'm an introvert and i strongly prefer introverts.

• I'd take an introvert because they'll be more relatable to me

• Introvert because I don't have the energy or interest to keep up with an extrovert

• Don't see a problem with neither of them but if I have to choose I would say introvert > ]

• I'm an introvert but I'm attracted to extroverts.

• Extrovert with no filter. I find them truly fascinating.

• Introvert..

• I'm an introvert, and dating an extrovert can be really frustrating. Extroverts tend to want to spend more time with people than I can stand.

• I'm an introvert so I chose extrovert, I would get bored with someone as introverted as me and I need a guy that gets me out of my shell

• I don't know, I really thought I was an introvert until I got involved with this guy who's also an introvert. And apparently he dumped me because I was too "extroverted..."

• i want to say introvert but my current boyfriend is a extrovert i love him but it sometimes annoys me

• I'd rather be with an extrovert for a long-term relationship.

I'm an introvert, and I used to think that I could only be with another introvert, until I dated a guy who was also an introvert. We had so much in common that he was nearly the male version of myself. We got along really well, but I wanted so much more out of the relationship. Since then, I've just preferred being with an extrovert; personally, I feel it's a great balance to my introversion.

What Guys Said 9

• Extrovery

• Rather an extrovert because my energy can easily match hers

• Extrovert, I'm an introvert so if I was dating an introvert it probably be a pretty boring and quiet relationship.

• At the end of the day I tend to like introverts and ambiverts far more than extroverts.

• Introvert

• Introvert, as I am as well.

• From what you say here... I wouldn't trust her. Speak your feelings to her and gauge how she reacts. Then u will know whether u want to continue on this relationship.

• who cares. do they have skills like baking and shitty rapping

• A lot of women are saying introvert... but women often friendzone the introvert in favor of the outwardly confident extrovert.

• I would agree in the hookup culture extroverts get women's attention way more. But I think in a long term relationship women look for men they connect with.