Why does he keep looking away?

We're not in a serious relationship, but he keeps telling me how much he wants to be in one with me. I told him I couldn't because I'm sick and I don't want him to get attached. He told me that he didn't care about my cancer, and when I'll get better he wants to marry me and have kids. But whenever I'm with him, he keeps looking away! When I'm sitting on his lap in the club for exemple, he focuses on one point and keeps staring at it, and singing, without even looking at me for a sec. I don't know what's wrong with him? If he doesn't want to be with me, why does he keep saying all these things? Out of pity? Please help!! :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I truly Believe that he really does want to be with you But is Having a Hard Time in Dealing With... My Cancer.
    It's like anyone Human who has a Loved One who is sick, And when They are with them, It's Harder Now. Yet, We Do it and Knowing it is a Sad Sickness doesn't affect our Hearts but our Heads as To... What can I do?
    No, I don't think he is Riding your Pity wagon, I think he Loves you and is just Feeling Bad and Sad And... Helpless and Scared.
    I am so sorry for your pain, sweetie. I will pray for you. I understand what He is going through, But also Know that it is Not easy for you neither, And that you are Perhaps even Stronger than he is, So Try and be Patient.
    Good luck and My blessings. xx

• Thank you so much! You really made my day :)

• Thank you so much <3

• Anytime, sweetie, so welcome. xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Dont worry sweetie, I'm sure he's not saying it out of pity!

• Seems like a good guy, maybe he has problems.

• Not out of pity it seems that he does truly like you. Next time you are in that situation just take his face and say look at me then kiss him giving him insntive to look at you more often.