How to date multiple people?

So I'm single and I'm getting to know people, hanging out with different guys, getting to know them. The thing is it's hard because they tend to catch feelings really fast and then I feel guilty because their ready and I'm not. I tell them that I want to take things slow, but they still rush the relationship on me pouring their heart out to me. i don't have sex with any of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• go at your own pace.

if that's not good enough for them then they'll lose interest and leave.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make it clear that you're dating multiple guys at the same time, but you're not going to sleep with anyone until you've decided to be with just that one guy. The guys should appreciate your honesty and if they don't they aren't right for you anyway.

• That's true, I guess I was afraid to tell them because I'm being selfish lol it's just 3 guys.

What Guys Said 3

• Just go to the loony bin and snag yourself one of those fellows with multiple personality disorder...

• Lmaoo u meeting nerds from gag? Lmfao

• I actually have a life and socialize with the real world. I'm sure that's what you did though, with that unimpressive Muscle pic lol 🙃

• Alright Ima tell you about this chick who live in denial and never got laid and make up shit on internet and however it's reverse irl but she total nutcase.. O wait you already know her lol its u baha

• Very interesting

• date people with higher standards. you probably won't like it.

• Ok 32 year old on GAG

• Too bad I didn't ask 🤔

• ith ok. i'm uthed to girls acting like dorks

What Girls Said 0