What do you think of me getting rejected this many times?

Hello. A anon here, I recently hit a big number. My 100th rejection. Now before you go off on me, I have been rejected since 7th grade and still going (in college now). I have done everything and probably still will to not wanting a girl because of loneliness, not wanting to get in a girls pants, treating them as equal, respect when they say no, and strictly stay in boundaries. First off, I wasn't sexually attracted to any of my crushes because having dirty thoughts clouded my mind and it might have prevent me from liking a girl as a person. Heck I argued to a guy who stared at a girls butt, and whispered something under his breath. I won the argument but he said I need to chill and relax. Second is I stay within my boundaries even if a girl is sexually attracted to me, I'll just brush if off and treat her like a queen and not girl that's a peice of flesh (or a living sex toy). And third is I am so highly respectful of my crushes that I dare not look at their bodies (butt and boobs). Heck their were times they wore certain things, and I still did not look. I have crazy self control. In fact I always give side hugs to girls because I don't wanna feel their breast because I don't wanna seem like a guy that wants her for her body.

I would like feedback on what you think of me. Especially girls, would really like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• like anon said, we don't want a rag that listens to everything we say, it's nice that you're a nice guy but being nice doesn't get you very far according to this great century. try to come out of your shell, you can think dirty thoughts about girls it's normal, don't be so uptight and most importantly don't be a little bitch. we don't like bitches, that's what girls are for.

• Well I do try to be dominant and not a doormat. I read somewhere girls don't like. I am sorry for my stubborness but I try to show their are good guy's still out there

• we know there are good guys out there but good guys can get annoying at some point, stop trying to be too nice. I mean don't be an asshole but be kind and thoughtful and at the same time be a man.

• I can try that

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah you kinda sound like the typical nice guy. Nothing wrong with that, except for the fact that you rarely make any impact on the women you meet. You're so concerned with being nice and respectful, you show next to no sexual interest in women at all. Showing interest is more than just asking a girl out. There a lot of non verbal communication too that you're probably afraid of doing because you dont want to come across as a creep or w/e. It just seems like you are putting women on too high of a pedestal

What Girls Said 2

• I think that you either approach the wrong women, can't read signals and/or use the wrong way of approaching.
    And no offence but you seem terribly uptight...

• I just wanna build myself so I won't be a messed up guy, and have extremely good intentions. I have been to I am too hard on myself though

• Most of the articles

• Oh well, judging by the frequent "are you in a relationship" polls on here most gag users seem to be eternal singles so I wouldn't trust most of the dating advice of the majority of users on here all too much if I was you :P

• You sound overly careful

• Well to a certain extent. Well better safe than sorry

• I'm not used yo that. I'm used to be sweet and respectful.

• You can be sweet and respectful while also showing a girl you like her physically as well as characteristically

What Guys Said 6

• First off, kudos for the effort - that must have been difficult.

@Jxpxtxr mentioned that you seem uptight - I agree with her. Try to be a bit more carefree. If you're going to fail, at least have some fun along the way.

The way you have been approaching this - is it an act or is that how you actually are? If it's an act you may be better off being yourself - you should want someone to like you for who you are, not who you pretend to be.

• This is actually how I am sadly. I became like this over the years based on feedback from all types of girls, and GAG. I try my best to not be creepy, and come off as a horndog. Heck it was the media (and some rejection's) that made me change on my approach

• You have problems with your sexuality that's one reason why you aren't successful. I know girls say that they want guys who treat them like a princess and aren't only interested in sex but u overdo it. In the end they are still sexual beings and like guys with sexual confidence

• Bruh you sound hella lame no offense but for real be a man who cares try to be less overly careful and show that you're interested in girls because they probably don't like you because you treat like sisters

• What's wrong with liking their bodies?

• I don't wanna have a dirty mind and seem like I only want them for sex and disregards their feelings, or seem like I only want them for a certain body part

• Pussay... Pussy whipped, nice guy, white knight, these are all names that you are radiating off to women by acting the way you are, you will never get anywhere acting the way you are and women will end up with johnny bad boy, who speeds 100mph down the free way or knows how to pleasure a woman sexually and is exciting dangerous or mysterious, that's the truth son. Not mr. Nice guy who acts like a pushover and is totally nice to girls doing everything they wish etc.

• You sound like a pussy. The thing is women want a man. Not someone who bows to down to them. Not someone who treats them as a sister. You say you've had 100 rejections. I'm not surprised.

• perfect answer!!

• @sweettckae but I'm not. I'm just treating girls how they should be. As a equal and as a person