Do you girls like when guys text you first and ask questions or is it just annoying? If you don't like it do you make it obvious with your responses?

0|1
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually find it cute when a guy texts first. And try not to send too many questions per conversation. Maybe a maximum of 3 or 4 per conversation not counting, "How are you?" Or "What's up?". Also, ya, I know that if I'm annoyed, I'll dry text and stuff.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If it's a guy I like, then I would love, love a text from him. Anytime, anywhere :)

0|0
    0|0
  • When it's a guy I like I love it. When it's a guy I don't like I find it super annoying. When I don't text back or text back every hour or so I am usually annoyed lol I feel bad not texting back at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like it because I'll almost never do it first, but that applies to anyone not only guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it when I like the guy. And if not, I don't really mind responding anyway. It doesn't bother me that someone just wants to talk to me, seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you like it when a girl texts you first and asks questions?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah 😎

• Show All
    • Personally I'd love it if the guy I'm interested did that. If a guy friend did that I wouldn't mind either as long as it's not every single day.

• Appreciate it

What Guys Said 2

• How do you guys have the energy to play games lol just text her already!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • No I am texting her I'm not that dumb but I just don't want to seem obsessed with her or anything

• Ohhh my bad ya just get face to face asap

• Gotcha thanks bro

• Questions about what and whyd u wanna ask em questions lol

0|0
    0|0