Do you girls like when guys text you first and ask questions or is it just annoying? If you don't like it do you make it obvious with your responses?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually find it cute when a guy texts first. And try not to send too many questions per conversation. Maybe a maximum of 3 or 4 per conversation not counting, "How are you?" Or "What's up?". Also, ya, I know that if I'm annoyed, I'll dry text and stuff.

What Girls Said 5

• If it's a guy I like, then I would love, love a text from him. Anytime, anywhere :)

• When it's a guy I like I love it. When it's a guy I don't like I find it super annoying. When I don't text back or text back every hour or so I am usually annoyed lol I feel bad not texting back at all

• Yeah I like it because I'll almost never do it first, but that applies to anyone not only guys

• I love it when I like the guy. And if not, I don't really mind responding anyway. It doesn't bother me that someone just wants to talk to me, seriously.

• Do you like it when a girl texts you first and asks questions?

• Yeah 😎

• Personally I'd love it if the guy I'm interested did that. If a guy friend did that I wouldn't mind either as long as it's not every single day.

• Appreciate it

What Guys Said 2

• How do you guys have the energy to play games lol just text her already!!!

• No I am texting her I'm not that dumb but I just don't want to seem obsessed with her or anything

• Ohhh my bad ya just get face to face asap

• Gotcha thanks bro

• Questions about what and whyd u wanna ask em questions lol