My girlfriend cheated on me with a girl and I feel really upset, I don't know guys are saying that's awesome but honestly I feel hurt, am I in the right?

I've been with my girlfriend for almost a year and when I got together she let me know that she was bisexual, I was cool with that and had no problem but I knew that she not only looked at guys but girls as well, which I know is normal looking at someone you find attractive but the thing is deep down inside I felt a little on guard because of the attraction of girls as well so I not only had to be worried about guys, I've been cheated on before and it's hard not to worry or expect the worst, so to get to the point, I noticed my girlfriend really checking out this other girl who I thought was straight, they developed a friendship and soon were calling each baes or I love you which Is normal for girls but I started getting a little paranoid when I start seeing posts on social media where everyone can see saying things like, " my girl needs to come cuddle with me 😜😏😏" or " last nights sleepover was sexy and you were bad and amazing 😏😏", finally my girlfriend broke down and confessed and now this girl is trying to get my girlfriend to break up with me and when she comes around I know she hates me, what happened :( why would she do this to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• She was in the wrong... like wtf is wrong with her.

• Lol I like this answer, wtf is wrong with her is exactly right, I think she's gone crazy or something, Mho for you man, oh one last question, would you date a bi girl?

• Take a look at my tinder mytake and make an account. Some fresh pussy would you a lot of good.

www.girlsaskguys.com/user/fearless_banana/takes

• @Fearless_banana Cheaa @asker i don't normally read my_takes but he had awesome fuckin info, check it out if you have got time

What Girls Said 11

• Yes you are right to feel hurt.. She cheated on you, doesn't matter if it's with a guy or a girl. You guys have boundaries in your relationship, and she crossed them.

As for why she did it, maybe she thinks that because it's a girl you wouldn't have been so hurt by it. This is in your hands now. Either leave because you can't trust her again, or figure out a plan to rebuild your relationship. Obviously first step is for her to stop hanging out with that other girl.

• Cheating is cheating regardless of what gender. Your friends may see something humorous in the situation because it's not happening to them, but that doesn't change the fact that trust was broken and she behaviour in a way that way deliberately disrespectful to you and betrayed the agreement you made to be committed to each other. Also, no one can "make" your girlfriend do anything, she will make her own choice based on what she really wants; either she will want to stay with you and you'll agree to that, or she'll go with the girl and there's nothing you can do.

• Some people will say that is awesome or not count same sex as cheating but others call cheating, cheating. I am with you, I do not care the gender of the other person, if the person I am with hooked up with any other individual it is cheating and you have every right to be upset. They strayed away from you and was intimate with someone else, that is not right. I know a lot of other people may say it is a lesser offense because it is typically just for fun, but for others gender doesn't matter at all. You are right to be upset.

• I'm sorry, but your feelings aren't wrong. I'm bisexual and i have noticed that some bi girls who are with guys think that being with a women when you are still dating a guy isn't cheating, just because i guess it's the same gender. But the thing is having a sexual relationship with someone other than your significant other is still cheating, whether male or female. I would say just move even though it's gonna be hard.

• It's probably as they grew closer and girls are more understanding of each other. It's nothing you've done.

• bitch wtf u talking bout? its probably cuz she's a ho, and she'd probably do the same to an elephant trunk.

• boy, you need to kick that bitch to the curve. bitch thinks she can play you, all of a sudden one day she'll be fuckin the bitch, in YO HOUSE, or in YO CAR, or while you in tha bathroom at a party, you dont need that shit. bitch shoulda invited you otherwise she just a drunk ho that only gets turned on by the fact she's cheating. it happens. soon as you leave these bitches to them selevs they'll wreck eachother and hate the shit out of each other... she gonna be missing that dick so bad she'll be posting about on facebook THEN. and if she dont, fuck her, make up a story and tell her you cheated on her too, if she acts cool... make her your side bitch. but there's no going back from this.

• oh and dont let yo mutha fuckin friends jump on that shit just cuz they hungry. you tell them, if they touch it, you gonna start calling them her BITCH everywhere. tellem, they won't understand if you dont and they won't dare if you do. either way, u got the upper hand.

• Aw man dude that's awful, that's not amazing she cheated on you. My advice if you really love her win her back, and make sure she never talks to that girl again. If you really don't love her then my advice dump her.

• Aww she's bi. I'm also bi and my boyfriend let me to have a girlfriend as well.

• My boyfriend cheated on me with a other girl and it upset me. We are still dating though

• She has been unfaithful to you. Wouldn't matter if she had been straight and cheated with a guy. The point is that she chose not to be completely committed to you, and that's unfair. You have every right to be upset and feel hurt. I am sorry that you are having to experience to this.

• You have every single right feel hurt over this situation. Despite what your horny friends seem to think about girls hooking up, your girlfriend betrayed you and stabbed you in the back. It is never okay to cheat on your significant other regardless of the cheatee's gender. Nor is it okay to be letting someone disrespect your relationship and your partner by flirting excessively and trying to snag you away, then taking it a step further making it apparent on social media.

It sounds like your girlfriend has zero respect or like she has some pathetic narcissism/ego issue where she won't let this "friend" go because she inflates her ego. The choice is yours to make, but I would straight up dump someone who did that to me. Period. First of all, this is exactly why I will NEVER date a bisexual because dealing with their confused games would be a pain in the ass. -_- It's like she wants to be with you because she's emotionally attracted to you but she misses pussy, titties, and female affection so she's letting some homewrecker wannabe linger around. That is pure BS. You can find a better girlfriend who has more respect and won't be playing those tactless, dumb ass games. I recommend dumping her then completely deleting and blocking her from everywhere. Don't even give her the option to be heard. Cut her off completely. She's not acting like much of a girlfriend and if she was a friend, she would be showing you better treatment so kick her out of your life.

What Guys Said 11

• Well, she shouldn't have cheated, but its done. The question is where to go from here. You're both young, and you're not married, so I don't see it as being horrendous although I understand that you do.

Personally, I'd take her back, and chill. I'd be less serious. If she still wanted to be with me and I was still attracted to her, I'd tell her that she could keep her girlfriend, but only if she brought her girlfriend home, so I knew about it. I'd insist that she love only me, but I'd be fine with her scratching that itch.

• Really and truly, grow up and get over it.
    You are thinking the way that you described in your post because you are feeling insecure, threatened by an idea that your girlfriend might dump you for another girl. That is unlikely. A common saying among females is: men are for relationships, other girls are for fun.
    You should consider yourself fortunate to have a girlfriend who is bisexual.
    I used to be involved with a woman who was bisexual. Sometimes I was invited to watch (women are narcissists who usually love an audience) and even join in, once they had worn each other out.
    Open your mind to the possibilities.

• Dude have you ever lost someone? like died? You should just get over it, like right away.
      That's how dumb that opinion was.

• @OrdinaryGentleman
      I fail to connect your comment to my post, but, to answer your question, yes, I have lost people.
      Quite a lot of people, actually.
      I will turn it around and ask you: have you every held someone as they died, choking on their own blood, or worse?
      In the area of relations with women, I have lost in ways that you will probably not experience, if you are fortunate.

• I'm getting at the fact that you say its so simple for him to abandon his morals, his hurt as if it were nothing because you suddenly said so.
      And i will not answer your "flipped" question. Those are personal experiences. But if you know what they are then you should know the position he is in.

• Dude, why oh why did you get involved with a bi girl? This was bound to happen, and I'm sorry you have to deal with it. You're a straight guy. You ought to get involved with straight girls.

• Moral of the story: Don't date Bi Girls!

Dude, drop this bitch quick. Only the worst of people cheat and so you shouldn't spend another second stressing over this piece of crap.
    Make it clear that you're dumping her, try to do it in public or try to humiliate her some how.
    Or be the bigger man and do it in private. Just make sure you dump her. She doesn't deserve you.

• You have every right to feel hurt and betrayed. She cheated, Gender is irrelevant. My wife is bi, and i explained to her that if she cheated we would be over instantly.

• Cheaters gonna cheat man, either have a FMF threesome or dump her ass. Cheaters are selfish, childish, assholes who just pretend to care and don't essentially they are just users under the faΓ§ade of that they love you

• Get mad, man, cheating is cheating, you don't deserve that shit. Be firm either fight for her or break up with her for cheating, there's really no in between

• One last night and then leave her. Sound like that other girl is controlling and nasty. Good luck to your girlfriend who'll end up having to put up with that. Get a girl your on the same page with.

• oh actually i like his answer better, one night stand her, break up imediately after sex, then wait till theyre dating, then fuck her again till the other one finds out and then leave. thatll do.

• Ask for a three some then dump her.

• You can do a threesome and have a open relationship!!!

• maybe this is technically cheating but come on , I'd like get all over this. think of the potential , I'd tell her you want a threesome with her and this girl and see where it goes , she could hardly say no at this point and if she says no you could just dump her