Guys: Would you date a woman that wears wigs?

Okay so I'm a 23 year old female, I have a condition called Alopecia. Basically it's a fancy word for hair loss. I am not completely bald, I have short hair but it's patchy. I wear wigs to help myself look and feel better. I spend a lot of money on them, so they're realistic and I rarely take them off. I just got out of a 6 year relationship, he was extremely supportive of it and had fun helping me pick out wigs, but sadly it just didn't work out between us. I just started talking to someone and we've really hit it off and are going out on a date next weekend. He doesn't know about me wearing a wig, because I haven't figured out the right way to bring it up. Any advice? Also, as a guy how would you feel if you found something like this out?

Most Helpful Guy

• A good friend at work is married to a wonder person with the same thing. He thinks its awesome! He can get a blonde one night, brunette the next, long another time or short anytime he wants! I think that would be great too!

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him, any guy who is not an asshole would understand and if he doesn't understand you've dodged a bullet.

It's still hard and embarrassing, but it's the only way.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't mind the wig, as long as we were compatible, and connected with each other on an emotional and intellectual level.

• That doesn't sound like a big deal in the scope of what I think is important in a relationship in my opinion. The wig pretty much neutralizes the issue.

• I wouldn't have a problem with it. As long as your a cool chick I don't think he would have a problem.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0