Guys, Do you feel confident in saying your good a picking up women?

I'm very nervous around women I think are attractive. Do all guys get nervous or are you good at picking up women?

• Yes
    36% (10)
  • No
    57% (16)
  • I get lucky sometimes
    7% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Nerves are always there for the really attractive ones, but once you delivered the ice breaker, it's fun and natural from there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I have absolutely zero problems getting dates.
    Now figuring out the right match for a long-term relationship is another story!

1|2
    0|0
  • I have literally never tried so no, I don't have much confidence in my ability to pick up women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just try and be confident in yourself! Find some kind of common ground to get the conversation going, and don't be shy when it comes to flirting/innuendo. Just go for it!

0|1
    0|0
  • Very, I'm pretty strong and women typically don't way a lot so it's not really hard to pick women up.

0|1
    0|0
  • You really do just have to be yourself. It;s a cliche but women can smell who you are from a mile off, so you might aswell be yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • im nervous as hell. because im a shy introvert

0|1
    0|0
  • I pull em like my first deadlift set so yea baha

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I pick up women. I know many of them and talk to many of them, but I actually choose too much to just "pick up women". So, I don't pick up, I think I'm too old to just pick up, I want something more serious.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're only 22!

• @Jayson101 I know, but if I keep trying to only pick up I'll soon be 25, 30... and I'll probably be alone just picking up.

• I see. Your life path involves tending to those relationships. It's important to you. It's not important to me.

• I have never tried. I have never had to.

0|1
    0|0
  • No because I'm not. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never tried picking up a woman so I have no idea if im good or bad at it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm confident to say I'm not good at picking up women

0|1
    0|0
  • It only works out for me when I have a lot of luck.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never had any success when I show interest first. Fortunately there have always been lots of women showing interest in me first so it never mattered.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never asked anyone out so I wouldn't know.

0|1
    0|0