Guys, Do you feel confident in saying your good a picking up women?

I'm very nervous around women I think are attractive. Do all guys get nervous or are you good at picking up women?

• Yes
    36% (10)
  • No
    57% (16)
  • I get lucky sometimes
    7% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Nerves are always there for the really attractive ones, but once you delivered the ice breaker, it's fun and natural from there.

What Guys Said 16

• I have absolutely zero problems getting dates.
    Now figuring out the right match for a long-term relationship is another story!

• I have literally never tried so no, I don't have much confidence in my ability to pick up women.

• Just try and be confident in yourself! Find some kind of common ground to get the conversation going, and don't be shy when it comes to flirting/innuendo. Just go for it!

• Very, I'm pretty strong and women typically don't way a lot so it's not really hard to pick women up.

• You really do just have to be yourself. It;s a cliche but women can smell who you are from a mile off, so you might aswell be yourself.

• im nervous as hell. because im a shy introvert

• I pull em like my first deadlift set so yea baha

• I wouldn't say I pick up women. I know many of them and talk to many of them, but I actually choose too much to just "pick up women". So, I don't pick up, I think I'm too old to just pick up, I want something more serious.

• You're only 22!

• @Jayson101 I know, but if I keep trying to only pick up I'll soon be 25, 30... and I'll probably be alone just picking up.

• I see. Your life path involves tending to those relationships. It's important to you. It's not important to me.

• I have never tried. I have never had to.

• No because I'm not. Lol

• I've never tried picking up a woman so I have no idea if im good or bad at it.

• No I don't

• I'm confident to say I'm not good at picking up women

• It only works out for me when I have a lot of luck.

• I've never had any success when I show interest first. Fortunately there have always been lots of women showing interest in me first so it never mattered.

• I've never asked anyone out so I wouldn't know.