How do I tell him I love him?

So I'm in love with this guy who i've been talking to for a long time. We both lost our virginities together around a month ago. I already knew going into this he didn't want a girl friend (well, this was a couple of months before we actually had sex) and that he cared a lot about me and would hate if I wasn't in his life. What should I do? I'm getting really upset. I've been crying. I love him so much. I need to tell him. I'm seeing him sometime this week, I'm just not sure how to bring it up to him. This could end up good or bad but I'm not going to hide my feelings any longer, he already knows I like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he know's you like him then it should be easy. Just talk to him in private and tell him how you've been feeling. If he cares for you a lot there's no way he's just going to stop talking to you because of that.
    Just tell him exactly how you have been feeling lately. Best of luck. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask for his honest opinion and how he feels about you guys. Then just tell him. You honestly have nothing to lose. Live in the moment! Goodlucky!!

What Guys Said 3

• "I want you to know I'm in love with you and have been for awhile"

• Whatever you do, keep it simple and don't make it complicated. Try maybe, if you're sitting next to him on a couch or something, lean over onto his shoulder and ask if you can tell him something (or call it a secret, or say "can I tell you something I've never told anyone else?"), then just say it, "I love you.. And I really hope you feel the same way and it won't affect our relationship in a bad way" or.. Just something like that :P

• Lol... he was. a. virgin... doesn't want a relationship.. yet had sex with you knowing the consequences...

You got played. Move on

What Girls Said 0