Girls, How many rejections before a girl would say yes?

How many rejections before a girl would say yes

I saw a post on here that s guy was up to 100 but I'm curious is 200 or 300 a good number

Thanks for opinions

4

Most Helpful Girl

• this is not something that can be quantified, nor should it be tallied. thats fcxking weird.
    just try with girls who you believe are worth it, and hopefully you'll impress one of them someday.

What Girls Said 3

• To be honest, if you are trying to punch well above your weight, the girls are always going to say no. You need to ask girls whom are on a similar rating scale as you..

For example, if you are a 10 in looks and your personality is a 2, then you are on average a 6... so go for a girl whom you see is a 6 in your books. If you are a 4 in the looks department, but are a 10 in personality, then you are average 7... so go for a girl in that range...

I then kind of believe your success rate will be pretty good.

• Can you rate my looks I have a good personality

• I'm not following your question.. If it's the same girl she can reject you 100, 200, 500 times and she might never say yes. If it's different girls then there's no number to judge it by. Sometimes you just get lucky and you find some who's into you. And sometimes you don't.

• No it wouldn't be the same girl

• I mean I wouldn't be counting.