Girls, If you are comfortable with a random guy you just met to discuss your personal life, are you attracted to him or not?

What do you think , girls?

• If I am sharing my personal life information with a random guy I just met , it means i feel comfortable around him because I am sexually attracted to him.
    0% (0)
  • I am comfortable with any random guy I meet, that I share my personal life information.
    14% (1)
  • If I am sharing my personal life information with a random guy I just met, it means I have NO sexual attraction for him. I only see him as a friend.
    57% (4)
  • If I am sharing my personal life information with a random guy I just met, it means I am sexually attracted to him and want to know him enough to decide whether I should have sex with him or not.
    14% (1)
  • Some other reason. I will comment below my own opinion.
    15% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• Feeling comfortable telling personal things to stranger can be for a number of reason; you simply feel they have an accepting nature and won't judge what you say, or you just need to talk to someone about your life, or possibly you want to make a connection quickly so you provide personal details in the hope they reciprocate and a bond is formed (for friendship or other purposes). Whether you find the stranger attractive may come into play, but it's not the immediate conclusion of why someone would do this.

• Thanks :) Have you shared your personal situation with a random guy?

• when you meet certain random good-looking guys, why do you only see them as a friend and have no sexual attraction?

• I don't see them as anything, because I don't talk to people for the sole purpose of dating or befriending them. There is much value in conversation besides what relationship comes from it.

• The only reason I would do this was if he was my therapist.

• Thanks :) Do you find some random guys comfortable to hang out with?

• If you find a stranger "Hot" , you won't be sexually attracted to him?

• I don't find strangers hot.