Would you date a woman like this?

who is 26 and lives at home with her mom, Virgin and has not many friends, but she is beautiful, and studies….

Most Helpful Guy

• I am bored so I will go through each trait one by one. I hope you don't mind.

"26" A little young for me but I would be willing to give her a chance.

"lives at home with her mom" Unless I am broke and looking to move in with her this won't matter, I have my own place already.

"Virgin" That is much better than the women that run around having one night stands or getting pregnant to losers that can't stay out of jail. So overall that is a strong positive.

"not many friends" Most people don't have a lot of friends. We are lucky to find a few that we can truly consider a real friend. The rest are typically just people we hang out with because they are fun, they aren't real friends.

"she is beautiful" I don't see how that is a bad thing.

"studies" I enjoy learning, and this would give us more to talk about. If this is about her studying a college though, I really don't consider that a plus or a negative. The purpose of college is to get a job, and I already have my own money so that simply doesn't add or subtract value to my life with her.

There is nothing here that I see as a bad thing, that would make me not date her. I assume you aren't talking about yourself, since you are the wrong age, but whoever you are talking about sounds like she might be a good catch. I would need to know more about her to know for sure, but I would at least go on a first date, to get to know her better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't date women so I'll answer in reverse.

No, I would most likely not date a 26 year old, virgin man who lives at home with his mother and barely has many friends yet is handsome and studies. Unless he was a phenomenal human being who just so happened to never find the right person to share his virginity with and was TEMPORARILY living with his mother while working on his exit plan, then I would not date him. There is a certain independence and overall mindset that comes with living on your own, having your own space, and providing for yourself. I need that in a man. I also prefer a man who is social otherwise he may become clingy towards me or not know how to interact when I invite him to social outings.

What Guys Said 31

• if she was interesting and had something to offer in my life and I was attracted to her, heck yes! Like, I feel good around her, she spends some time with me, she makes me feel good about myself, she can help me in some ways in my life, we share affection. We have a good time together.

Not many friends can be a function of doesnt' have time. If she is anti social and a homebody, I would lose interest becuase I dont like TV couch potato type. some guys might...

The virgin can be good or bad thing... does she not ever want sex or just saving it. Saving it is special and I'd value her more! I've seen other guys your age say the same, probably a minority.

• If she is a nice woman of course I would date her. The most important thing for me is a woman is nice and kind so if she is that she would get a good chance with me. If she was not able to drive and things like that I would still date her, a woman being a virgin at any age is not big deal to me and if she lives with mum that is fine also.

• need more info. why is she at home? why is she a virgin?

i wouldn't disqualify her as a potential partner but i'd certainly have to get to know her

• How is it even possible for a woman to be 26 and beautiful but still a virgin?
    Makes me doubt the beautiful part...

• She sounds boring.
    -lives at home (so subject to parents)
    -virgin (so doesn't like fooling around)
    -not many friends (so no social life)
    -studies (to compensate for above)

• lol at the studies part. some people just enjoy learning. ;p

• I've actually heard of slaughterhouse five. it was on my list of books to read..

• @thewanderingme Go for it - I wish I'd read it sooner. It's not at all what you're expecting it to be.

• I would give her a chance.

• Beauty aside, why is she still with her mom? Not that it matters that much to me but what's she doing with her life? Is she studying for college or university? Is she unlikable? Rude? Dirty? Don't take this the wrong way but maybe there's a reason to why she's a virgin and doesn't have many friends. My point is I'd have to get to know her a bit more before I can say whether or not I'd date her. But if she's got her shit together, then I don't see why not.

• Why not? Well, it depends on what she likes. If we liked the same things, then I would consider all those things a plus. Although, I don't really care one way or another about the living with her mom thing. Just as long as she has, or is trying to get a job.

• Would she date someone who's 22?
    If she's got a nice personality, sure

• Highly unlikely for me. Why at 26 she is a virgin for example, religous? Looking after her mum at home? Is she introverted that she doesn't have many friends. But from what you've described she definitely doesn't sound someone I'd be interested in.

• what do you believe in jesus, atheism, allah, zeus etc?
    and what are your studies on?
    and what is your goal in life

• Yes I would date her based on this presentation.

• Yes, absolutely. Assuming that she is a nice person and whatnot, I definitely would.

• Why wouldn't I?

• sure, why not?

does she know how to dance Nuevo Tango?

• Well if I like her

• Sure. 😊

• Lmao she can't be hot if she's all that OP lol nah

• of course i would, i would be happy to date a woman like that.

• None of those factors disqualify, need more details.

• What's her income look like?

• Sure, i would.

• Yes I would

• I'd give it a try.

• not really, there must be reasons why she doesn't have many friends.

• 26 virgin and no friends? 2 red flags that is a NO

• But the woman in this scenario is the asker of this question right?

Sounds like she wants to be something other than those things now. No?

• @AperolSpritz she asked an honest opinion... i'm giving her mine : i'm not dating her in this scenario

• maybe...

• lol this girl needs to go somwhere exotic like spain

• I'd marry her

• Would you date a guy who is 26 and lives at home with his mom and vigin?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0