Would you rather have a SO who likes to go out and is a social butterfly or more of an introvert?

• They like to go out, drink with their friends at bars 3/7 nights of the weekWould you rather have a SO who likes to go out and is a social butterfly or more of an introvert?
    8% (2)18% (4)13% (6)Vote
  • Prefer staying in, netfliix and chill, having a dinner party with close friendsWould you rather have a SO who likes to go out and is a social butterfly or more of an introvert?
    92% (22)82% (18)87% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to go out 4/7 nights a week back a few years ago. Now I rarely go out anymkre. I got other priorities. So I choose to stay in. I do like to go out tho. See people who I don't see a lot anymore. But 3/7 nights is too much lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• More of an introvert because that's what I am. I wouldn't want to go out all the time

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• My answer is yes to both. But if I had a SO, I'd probably want to stay with friends, but I'd go out and have fun wherever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Extroverts are fun. But for a serious relationship, I would prefer the introvert in the way it is described on the poll.

1|0
    0|0
  • More of an introvert, but she could be an extrovert at times.

2|0
    0|0
  • intro, I'm more of an intro myself

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted B because I am like this

1|0
    0|0
  • more of a introvert, because i myself is a introvert

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely an introvert. One of the problems in my relationship is that despite having a distance relationship and seeing her very rarely, when I come over she still wants us to go out somewhere when all I want is just to cuddle and make love to her, and then suddenly I am only interested in sex :(

0|0
    0|0
  • This site is full of introverts by default dude.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know you're right hahah

• I voted B. Dated "A" before, it was an absolute nightmare. Ideally, I would want her to be outgoing and fun. But, not if it means spending more time at a club or bar than at home, vacationing, etc, enjoying each other's company.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care about social butterfly vs introvert, but A sounds very unappealing, so I chose B

0|0
    0|0
  • I love extroverts. I can send them out with their friends while I stay home.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want her to be outgoing, but not going out to bars, clubs, parties or drinking. More like healthy activities. Hiking, camping, traveling, taking classes. Stuff like that.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'd prefer an introvert, but he has to have the social skills to at least keep up. I wouldn't want a super shy guy who won't relax around my family and friends, or dance with me at someone's wedding.

I'm an outgoing introvert myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3/7 nights a week is way too much for me lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes to both.
    Both are ideas are fun occasionally. I like drinking and I also like Netflix and chill lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert but has a social life?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like introverts, so no.

1|0
    0|0
    • No? Lol

• I mean, I wouldn't like being with someone who classifies themselves as a social butterfly.

• I voted A, just because I'm more of an introvert myself I'd like to be with someone more outgoing

1|0
    0|0
    • huh very interesting. i didn't think of it like that. you dont think it might get in the way though if he wants to constantly go out but you want to stay in?

• Not at all, I love going out too but I don't have too many people I can do that with