Guys, Why do all my dates cancel on me?

This is a reaccuring thing and I want to know why? The last guy I dated booked is a hotel room but he booked it on the wrong night. I spent all night getting his money back for him and suggested we then rebooked for the correct night but he said he wasn't up for it and we never spoke again. The guy before that had made plans to take me shopping and go for dinner, he then cancelled on the day because apparently his car was being used by someone else. Guy before that kept texting me when he was on holiday saying how much he missed me and that he was going to take me on a amazing date when he got back. I never heard from him after he got back from holiday. What is going on?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like par for the course. Guys are like that sometimes. Maybe you're going for the wrong type. You are a very attractive lady, so there's no problem there! All I can say is they must be mad for turning down the chance of dating you! I wouldn't!

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe they dont have the guts to face you on a date lol

• Are you giving off a " hostile " vibe & not realising this? Also " going shopping " is hell for hetero men , we just get what we need & GTFO in most cases. Hard to say without you elaborating a bit. You ladies & men are totally differently wired , but men are more intuitive than women give us credit for.

• I agree with you that men are more intuitive. How exactly could I elaborate?

• Don't really have the full picture , seems unusual , as most young guys won't turn down / flake on dates as they don't generally have many options , whereas you fall squarely into THE most desirable demographic , 20 something ladies are in HUGE demand !! Could this be simply bad luck on your part , as you come across as decent to me.

• 😶😶😶
    Maybe they don't like something about you
    Though I don't know what it can be

• must be the full moon.