I kinda embarrased myself in front of my crush?

Yup, I over analyze and over think everything. At first when we were more like friends, not very close and everything was fun. Now we started to talk more, on the phone, and honestly there were some MAJOR awkward situations. Like he was talking a loot and I was just listening, didn't say anything important, or didn't give him lenghty and interesting answers. At some moments I was really weird and talking boring shits he didn't really get it. I really dislike talking on the phone. And I don't want to give him the impression that I am an awkward girl. He's one of the coolest guy I've ever seen and I really care about his olinion. I am kinda nervous around him! Sooo, are guys judgmental or care about weird and embarrassing situations? Can you please give me some tips on how not to be nervous around him and be cool and confident? Thanks xx

What Guys Said 3

• If you keep this up he'll think you're not interested, you have to keep the conversations going by asking him questions, no matter how trivial, just show him that you're trying to get rid of him. You could also tell him you have to hang up but that you'd like to see him in person at some specific day and time.

• You are an awkward girl, he gets it. Does it matter, though? If you two get along fine then there's no problem.

How to be confident? The first step is to lear to laugh at yourself.

• You can't be nervous unless you thinking about being nervous... get out of your head and engage yourself in the conversation at hand.

What Girls Said 0