What to do when obsessing over someone you can never have?

• Forget about them
  • Continue being in love with them
  • Try to get in touch with them
  • Still like them but not obsess

Most Helpful Guy

• It goes both ways, if you can't have them, they can't have you. You should feel sorry for them because you're awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh.

You did aask the same question yesterday. Cutting off your obsessive thoughts is a lot easier said than done. When the obsessive thoughts arise, have a few good distractions lined up so you won't fall into the rabbit hole again.

Reading books, works of fiction, try blasting some music, calling up a friend (to talk about anything but your obsession), reading an engaging news article or getting back to work or some kind of physical exercise that occupies your brain, too.

And then again, I voted A.

:\

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Forget about them.

• I'm having this predicament. He has a girlfriend. Talking to him hurts. Loving him hurts. Obsessing over him hurts. It's too painful so I chose to cut him out of my life hoping time will heal and I can move on. Otherwise it's just self torment.