My first kiss?

On Saturday I got my first kiss, we went into his bedroom and cuddled for awhile, he then got on top of me and began giving me Eskimo kisses then he gave me a peck. After this he asked me if he could kiss me I said "go for it"...lol we began making out then he took my blouse off and began kissing my breasts he then got up and took out his downstairs and grabbed my hand to caress it. That was all we did. I keep thinking to myself was that to far for my first kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your life, live it how you want. Are you happy with what happened? If so, then just be happy and enjoy it. If not, don't let it happen again.

What Guys Said 2

• No, you do whatever you feel like doing. Just as long as you don't feel slutty and you make him understand that you are not some easy lay.

• Considering your age it was absolutely right, if it 's a guy you like. You can feel good about it.

What Girls Said 1

• Nah you just got carried away. Make sure he doesn't think your easy or slag though.