How do I be nice/friendly to a guy without leading him on?

Most Helpful Guy

• "You dont" -I'm a guy whos only 15 years old but hear me out, I personally would want a girl to be honest with me from the start, as I would do the same. For example: "State to us that you like us if you do, tell us guys that we have a chance with you in the future if you want to be friends and get to know each other first/go from there, or simply state your not interested in him in that way but wanna be just friends if you do... make it known" I understand you wanna be nice and to not hurt his feelings. But by letting him know early, your actually being nicer and doing him a big favor. You would be doing me a great favor thats for sure, as we guys can and should understand. If he ends up not understanding and not wanting to be friends no more. Its his loss, you owe him nothing. But what I also mean by you being nicer by being honest, is in general. You will save him a lot of time he would likely spend, wasted, wondering if he would ever have a chance with YOU, and essentially trying for no reason.(Note:* being friends especially becoming good friends alone with a guy, can and will lead him on if he likes you...) So I would just be honest, but do what you feel is right. Good luck, and remember its not like he will die, and being honest is the nicest thing you can do most times ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be talking to him like there's a future of you and him together I guess lol. Most women are pretty nice to begin with. So I've never felt that just cuz your nice means you want me lmao

What Girls Said 1

• It is nice and friendly to be straight-up and not lead him on. So just be honest with him. Personally, I will tell a guy straight-up if I don't want something more from him than being just friends. But, if he still wants to talk to me, I don't have any problem responding back to him. Just be his friend.