Project GMAG: For someone with no video production skills whatsoever, is this trailer good?

I want to see what you think

Oh, just to let you know the sound is terrible

• Yes
  • Eh
  • Terrible
  • Skip to see results

What Girls Said 1

• I know you're asking for opinions from people that aren't experienced, but I just wanna help you, okay? I'm not being mean.
    - Word of advice, you should NEVER record with a phone. If you do, always turn it sideways so you have a full screen resolution.
    - The first piece of text should be lowered so it fits in the center of the screen.
    - Lower the volume of the audio. I can't hear your voice.
    - Maybe add some small form of action. You've got this dramatic music, yet you're talking normally and your voice doesn't change.

That's just my advice. Good luck with your project!

• Eh, this was just for fun. I used win movie maker. I couldn't figure out how to lower the music volume.

• Yeah I get that. Also I read your question wrong - you said you didn't have any skills with it.

I don't know if you can lower the volume in that program, but with most programs you can. You just move the cursor to the audio track. If a line shows up, you can move it down to make the clip quieter. I don't know. It's that way for Sony Vegas.

What Guys Said 2

• Why do people think that getting a girlfriend is this great thing that will make your entire life better? Its not!

Ironically this desire is what makes you sound desperate and scares girls away. Yes, instead of dropping panties this video made girls check their locks.

• When I had a girl by my side it was the most amazing feeling ever. Unfortunately she did not want a relationship.

• I'll watch it later.