Should I just ditch this girl now?

This girl is nice, but super insecure. She gets angry if I even talk to another girl.

• Leave
  • Stay

Most Helpful Girl

• To put it simply, it ain't gonna get any better from here.

But I would kindly inform her that she will have better luck in future relationships if she works on her self esteem so that she's not so insecure. She won't be able to go through life having relationships with guys who never talk to other gals.

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds crazy leave bro.

What Girls Said 3

• Early signs of open jealousy can be a huge problem in the future, I would talk to her about it and if it doesn't change, then leave.

• It's up to you. I say yes because I feel like if you're asking this question you're already doubting it. If you want to be with her you can be the one who helps her get over her insecurities, but you are in no way obligated to be that guy.

• She does show becoz she loves u.. n don't want to lose u at any cost... why don't u guys understand that its a big headache when we r insecure. ... but if this annoys u then... u may leave bcoz being happy in a relationship is more important.. if u r not then please tell her don't waste her time either. ..

What Guys Said 0