I'm an 18 year old girl (in university) dating a 32 year old guy what do you think?

he seems so sweet and kind and i can see the chemistry between us but he just makes me nervous like i don't know what to talk about with him or what kind of subjects interest him i just really want it to work out because i like him and i don't want to mess things up

Most Helpful Guy

• If your truly think it will work out and he likes you for more than just sex
    then go for it but if he's only with you because he wants a younger girl to "play with" then dont go for it. If you want to know what his intentions are then don't give him sex until your married.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its weird but your both of legal age and consenting adults so you can do as you wish.

What Guys Said 6

• Why do you care what I, some anonymous bloke on the internet, think about this?

• Pretty weird yes.

• Shame on you and I am only saying this cause I am jealous.

• I read that as "12 year old guy"

• Hahaha it doesn't matter if you even talk really. He is clearly just interested in you for sex. Why else would a 32 year old be interested in a 18 year old? You two probably don't have anything in common to even talk about.

• If I were your dad I would probably knock some sense into him

What Girls Said 5

• He's obviously using you and you're letting him. You're obviously not in a balanced relationship so I don't see the point.

• I do not agree with this concept, but it is none of my business. Therefore, you do what you do.

• Well I say he is to old for you obviously has more experience... but its your choice. Anyways if he really likes you he will have to make an effort and show interest in things you like and understand the both of you will be different because of age gap and more reasons

• Omg my friend is in the EXACT situation. She asked me for advice before and I straight up told her that I'm worried he could take advantage of her because of the age difference but she told me she loves him so I'm the end it's her decision.

• I don't think anything. You're an adult. Do what you want