What to talk about with a 32 year old guy?

ok so im 18, in university and im dating a 32 year old guy. I've heard all the advice about why it's wrong why it's right but he just makes me so happy and I've never felt like this before. The problem is i don't know what topics or things interest him and i don't want to come out as stupid or immature if i choose the topics we talk about. He's an accountant and i just don't know what someone like him would want to talk about. I tried asking him he said anything he doesn't mind but i just want to know what things might interest him.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a currently 32 year-old guy myself, I would start by asking him what he likes to do when he's not accounting and go from there. Also, feel free to share your own interests with him as well... despite the age difference, there will likely be some common thread (s) between the two of you that could make for good conversation. Best of luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhhhhh I have a friend in the EXACT same position
    Her boyfriend is also an accountant.. Are you her?

• wow i don't know you're anonymous i can't tell

• im in cyprus thanks though and wow what a coincidence! good luck to your friend :)

• Good luck to you too! I seriously thought you were her until I saw that you're in another country LOL

What Guys Said 2

• It's not really the subject, just don't act like an immature idiot. Show him you can be responsible. Show up on time, be kind and respectful and ALWAYS come through and do what you say you're going to do. Being flakey is the worst.

• Talk about about what you normally like, he was 18 once too and we don't think that differently from back then we are just more mature through experience , I'm sure he will like what interests you

What Girls Said 1

• Find out what his interests or hobbies are and what is his opinions are on certain things