How can I keep a man interested in me?

Men are drawn to me and have even told me they love being with me. Then out of the blue they just disappear, some come back and others never do. What am i doing wrong? How can i keep a man interested

Most Helpful Guy

• Try not to expect them to do all the chasing. Be proactive , forward and a little flirty to. 😃

Most Helpful Girl

• You should read a book i found helpful on amazon. Its called " Why man love bitches". Its a funny cover but once you see what it talks about you'll be amazed at the things you've been doing wrong. I highly recommend.

What Guys Said 5

• Is that a real question? Show him any kind of sign, if he isn't too dimwitted then he'll stay interested... like, with me right now, I'm really sure there's some hard evidence she likes me, but, I still can't call it.. I can't gauge it and say "hell yeah, there's no doubt, let me say something..." anything, like literally anything, send him a Facebook message for something random like a holiday or just to ask about something having to do with school, common friends and after that he'll fucking know!!

• You have to make sure that u reciprocate interest in him, or else he will think you're not into him but afraid to reject him.

• Guys only need two things sex and food. Simplicity aside, there is no way to say. How can I keep a man interested is pretty generic, there is no information there.

• Show cleavage boobs equals= your in control.

• Are you showing interest back? They may feel their affection is one sided..

• Hmm well i dont think so. I usually send cute messages or make plans to meet up when possible

• Well it depends on the situation and the guy. I'm only guessing here as only these guys that have left can answer the question why? By the wording I'm assuming they've gone on a few dates and then they just stop coming around? So that's for 1 of 2 reasons likely, either as they've got to know you a bit they realized you weren't compatible (should have gave you an explanation but a lot of people don't and are pretty inconsiderate these days), or, they haven't felt that "spark". As a woman, you may be enjoying the dates but if you haven't said it, or if your actions suggest otherwise (like you're just out with a friend) then he may have just decided to move on. I'm not suggesting having sex or anything like that, but you know, if there's been some awkward silence during your dates and he asks you at the end of the night if you've had fun and you've just kind of unenthusiastically said "yes" then he would start to wonder. Again, I'm just guessing as only these guys can answer.

• Yes, you asking them out is great and does show initial interest for sure. Unless they just weren't really into you from the beginning? Why they would agree to a date then I'm not sure? Maybe just didn't want to reject you and hurt your feelings?

What Girls Said 1

• Have naked Wednesdays